Prediction Changes Rd 23 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it regarding Winder - are people going in to bat with such certainty that he hasn't been mismanaged by the off-field team that has us currently sitting 17th with our historically worst ever season?
Regardless of whether Winder has been mismanaged or not... he definitely should replace Liam Ryan for this game.
IMO Ryan has lost his mojo, rather he desires to get on the mark of the year tape rather than use his superb instincts to identify the best team option.

Regardless of whether Winder has been mismanaged or not... he definitely should replace Liam Ryan for this game.
IMO Ryan has lost his mojo, rather he desires to get on the mark of the year tape rather than use his superb instincts to identify the best team option.

Mark of the Year?

He spends more time hanging back from contests and jumping around for free kicks than he does flying for speccys at the moment.

Like the rest of the club, he needs a break and a clean slate for 2023.

Winder coming in would change FA for us this week, I'm just dirty that the kid's papers appear to be stamped when I think there's a talent there.

To be honest I'm at a bit of a "whatever" point with the Eagles right now, should probably go to bed with a hot water bottle and have a bit of a cry*.

*too bad you're hearing bout my sex life, mate

Winder coming in would change FA for us this week, I'm just dirty that the kid's papers appear to be stamped when I think there's a talent there.

To be honest I'm at a bit of a "whatever" point with the Eagles right now, should probably go to bed with a hot water bottle and have a bit of a cry*.

Fair to say, we’ve all been giving the hot water bottle a workout this year.

Wait what?

...doesn't it burn?

Willie's father is also called Willie. It is perfectly normal and respectful - especially as the family are coping with the death of Willie senior.
Sorry to intrude but the handling of this situation by West coast has been first class . Very respectful of Willie senior :thumbsu:

Averaging 27 possessions in his last 4 WAFL games given how they're going, might’ve sent a small message about form being rewarded too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seniors to lose by 100 into the Beagles losing to their co-tenants by 100? What a Saturday arvo/evening we’ve got in store!

Why are we hearing this via the media and not from the club

Maybe because they’re not wanting to make a big deal about it and give Rioli his space

Ins: Dont care
Outs: Dont care

4 more quarters of season '22 and we can officially bin this nightmare*.

* Until draft night when we use all our picks on prospective HBFs.

The only reason I can think of is there’s at least one, possibly 2, players who are under a cloud

Which is insane though isn't it?

Round 23, of our worst ever season result. I'm not saying don't try, but there is little benefit in playing a sore player.

Just leave the sore players at home for extra off-season recovery. It's yet another strange decision from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back