Chesser
McGovern
Petruccelle
Cole
West
Jamieson

All unavailable

Few handy players on that list
I know there are many unavailable, but I would have liked to see a few get a game out of the handful left over in place of some of the known potatoes who were selected.

Interested to know which you think will be around for our next finals success.

Sheed, Allen, Petch, Chesser, Cole, Hough

Maybe Waterman, LEdwards and Jamieson

But that wasn’t the point I was making

Langdon still in the team.

Winder and Clark not getting a chance.

Cool and normal!
At least Nelson is still in to tag Selwood so we lose by 83 instead of 88 before he's delisted in a few weeks. That's the kind of smart coaching that's stopped us going 1-21.

At least Nelson is still in to tag Selwood so we lose by 83 instead of 88 before he's delisted in a few weeks. That's the kind of smart coaching that's stopped us going 1-21.
Can’t believe we’ve been denied the Round 23 breakout game that saves Winder’s job in a way two years of day in day out training and multiple chances at AFL level haven’t.

The season is a busted flush, none of this matters anymore. Just get through this week and start again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there are many unavailable, but I would have liked to see a few get a game out of the handful left over in place of some of the known potatoes who were selected.

Winder
Clark
Trew
Williams (J)
Witherden
Naish

Don’t think any of them are going to make much of a difference. Winder and Clark a bit stiff perhaps but at round 23 I’m not going to lose sleep over it

So people complain when midfielders like Clark and Winder get played as forwards and don’t get midfield opportunities, and they’re also complaining that Langdon was selected over Clark and Winder?

Makes sense.

Can’t believe we’ve been denied the Round 23 breakout game that saves Winder’s job in a way three years of day in day out training and multiple chances at AFL level haven’t.

The season is a busted flush, none of this matters anymore. Just get through this week and start again.
We're going to finish with the worst record we've ever had, by a fair way, and all we have to show for it is 15 odd games for Hough, and a month of footy for Bazzo and Culley.

Sorry I'm not doing back flips at the state of the club.

So people complain when midfielders like Clark and Winder get played as forwards and don’t get midfield opportunities, and they’re also complaining that Langdon was selected over Clark and Winder?

Makes sense.
Yes, because replacing Langdon with Winder/Clark doesn't mean they have to play that exact same role. Langdon goes out, Shuey/Redden/TK all spend time at half forward, Clark/Winder get time on ball.

We're going to finish with the worst record we've ever had, by a fair way, and all we have to show for it is 15 odd games for Hough, and a month of footy for Bazzo and Culley.

Nobody needs you to. We’re in the s**t.

Izzy Winder getting a Round 23 game isn’t the hill to die on.

Bloke couldn’t get a game when we were playing accountants and electricians, I think the club have made up their mind. Whether they’re right or wrong, they’ve made up their mind, so who could possibly care if he gets a Hail Mary go or not.

Come on down Izzy, join the Partington/MAllen/Tunbridge/Brayshaw pile. Hope you don’t carve it up at your next club like uh…like…you know…like…yeah.

Pick 2,20 and 38

Of all the things to whinge about over this season the non selection of a couple of fringe players is an odd hill to die on

People feeling anything other than relief about the fact that it’s Round 23 aren’t doing this right.

Watch Culley have a kick. Hope something funny happens to the Cats on the eve of the finals. #TBForAA.

We’re nearly at the finish line folks, breathe out.

No point melting about it… the usuals don’t get a chance and those that should have been turfed long ago are still there.

One bloke who should be thankful he has a contract next year is SPS. I cut him some slack because of his knee but he just doesn’t have it… another case of picking up trash from a club who was happy for him to go thinking we can make him a player…

Winder
Clark
Trew
Williams (J)
Witherden
Naish

Don’t think any of them are going to make much of a difference. Winder and Clark a bit stiff perhaps but at round 23 I’m not going to lose sleep over it
I would have liked to have seen Winder and possibly Clark get a game before a few others who have had a lot more chances than them and shown they are not up to it. I hope it doesn’t signal the end of Winder’s career because I think he has more ability than some of those selected but I’m not going to lose sleep over it either. Been a disaster of a season, fitting that it ends with a whimper.

No point melting about it… the usuals don’t get a chance and those that should have been turfed long ago are still there.

One bloke who should be thankful he has a contract next year is SPS. I cut him some slack because of his knee but he just doesn’t have it… another case of picking up trash from a club who was happy for him to go thinking we can make him a player…
Pick 52 for a 23 year old local kid who was Pick 6 in his draft year was absolutely a worthwhile punt for the club, and still one that might pay off if he can get his body right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back