Prediction Changes Rd 23 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is a midfielder. The club had tried to shoe-horn him into a forward pocket and it hasn't worked.
Maybe he is. I'd like to find out for sure but the point I was making is that I suspect the club has long since made up their mind.

In: Kelly, Rioli, Culley, Clark, Williams
Out: Nicnat (inj), Gaff (inj), Waterman (inj), Nelson, Hough

B: Hurn, Edwards, Bazzo,
HB: Duggan, Edwards, Jones
C: Redden, Kelly, O’Neill
HF: Cripps, Dixon, Langdon
F: Ryan, Darling, Rioli
R: Williams, Shuey, Culley
I: Rotham, Foley, SPS, Clark
E: Hough (sub), Nelson (travelling), Witherden, Winder (WAFL)

Other WAFL: Naish, Jilliams, Trew, Cole?

Hey guys. Sorry to impose. Quick one. Fantasy footy related. Is witherden likely to play? Or does he have a line through him?
cheers.

Very hard to tell with our MC, one thing we probably know is If he doesn’t play he will likely be delisted in a few weeks

hard to see Culley not getting in mro trouble again considering the campaigners he’ll be playing on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with everyone referring to Willie as Junior Rioli all of a sudden? It's bugging me to no end.

I suspect it’s something that’s arisen after his fathers death, can’t remember it being used before then

Bare in mind that in indigenous communities it’s common practice not to refer to the recently deceased by name so junior might be a way around using Willie

What's with everyone referring to Willie as Junior Rioli all of a sudden? It's bugging me to no end.
Willie's father is also called Willie. It is perfectly normal and respectful - especially as the family are coping with the death of Willie senior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back