Prediction Changes Rd 23 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackdorn (insert grain of salt) reckons Waterman has gone in for surgery today. Hasn’t said what the injury is though.

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Also no Rhys Stanley for the game as well.

Surgery for lack of ability is a new procedure.

What even is the point of a post like this

You don’t rate Waterman, fair enough, we get it.

Doesn’t mean you need to take every half opportunity to pot the bloke

On the back of a post that he may have had surgery isn’t really the time to have yet another crack.

Also no Rhys Stanley for the game as well.
We really should win now

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What even is the point of a post like this

You don’t rate Waterman, fair enough, we get it.

Doesn’t mean you need to take every half opportunity to pot the bloke

On the back of a post that he may have had surgery isn’t really the time to have yet another crack.
That's all he ever does.
Never finds anything positive to say.

Didn't even want to praise Culley's first game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong could roll out the 1963 premiership team and we wouldn't give a shout.

And you might say 'ha ha very funny Ishmael' but let me ask you this, have you ever corralled a ghost?
I mean, tackling would be even more difficult than usual as well.

So from varying news reports tonight sounds like Gaff and NN likely won't play. Yeo and Petch def won't be fit. Rioli should be back and Kelly will play
I really dont understand why play an ijjury crippled gaff all year then send him into surgery for the final game. We should have f ucking done this 6 weeks ago.

I really dont understand why play an ijjury crippled gaff all year then send him into surgery for the final game. We should have f ucking done this 6 weeks ago.
Well when you have Jamieson, Clark, witherden, Winder, Williams, Naish as pretty much the only depth sitting in the WAFL on a consistant basis it doesn't give you much options.
The only ones on that list that would even suit as a replacement would be Naish and Maybe Winder (in the last 2 games) and neither were setting the world on fire.

Edit: Not saying and Injured Gaff is GOOD. Just not leaving a lot of options for anything else.

Well when you have Jamieson, Clark, witherden, Winder, Williams, Naish as pretty much the only depth sitting in the WAFL on a consistant basis it doesn't give you much options.
The only ones on that list that would even suit as a replacement would be Naish and Maybe Winder (in the last 2 games) and neither were setting the world on fire.

Edit: Not saying and Injured Gaff is GOOD. Just not leaving a lot of options for anything else.
Gaff isn't setting the world on fire either so either would be a like for like replacement

A massive misssed opportunity to play naish, winder, clark etc in that position to see if they offered anything...tbh it wouldnt have taken much to offer more than what gaff has this year.

A massive misssed opportunity to play naish, winder, clark etc in that position to see if they offered anything...tbh it wouldnt have taken much to offer more than what gaff has this year.

I don't disagree. I would have tried Naish at the very least. I guess the Match Committee figured better the Spud you know?

Having a third go then.

In: Kelly, Rioli, Culley, Clark, Williams
Out: Jones (inj), Nicnat (inj), Gaff (inj), Waterman (inj), Nelson (sub)

Backs: Edwards, Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn, Duggan, SPS, Foley
Mids: Kelly, Shuey, O’Neill, Culley/Clark, Redden, Hough
Rucks: Williams, Rotham
Forwards: Darling, Dixon, Ryan, Cripps, Langdon, Rioli, Clark/Culley
Sub: Nelson
Emergencies: Witherden (traveling), Winder, Naish

Would leave Jilliams, Trew and … nope, think that’s it … as players available for WAFL. Unless Cole makes that shock comeback that’s been hinted at for weeks.

Honestly, the season has been cooked for a long time. Why the hell have we been playing an injured, and therefore ineffective, Gaff for seemingly weeks on end?

Naish, Clark, Winder, Trew, Nelson, Langdon or even Witherden all could have played on the wing assumingly at full fitness given their availability for WAFL and/or AFL matches in the second half of the year.

Yes they’re all fringe players but do they offer more than a busted up Gaff?

Totally puzzling from the match committee.

Honestly, the season has been cooked for a long time. Why the hell have we been playing an injured, and therefore ineffective, Gaff for seemingly weeks on end?

Naish, Clark, Winder, Trew, Nelson, Langdon or even Witherden all could have played on the wing assumingly at full fitness given their availability for WAFL and/or AFL matches in the second half of the year.

Yes they’re all fringe players but do they offer more than a busted up Gaff?

Totally puzzling from the match committee.

Yeah I've been asking this question about Gaff for a while now - only thing I can come up with is that they think they'll lose by less by playing a 75% Gaff over Naish or Winder. Otherwise it's just baffling.

Having a third go then.

In: Kelly, Rioli, Culley, Clark, Williams
Out: Jones (inj), Nicnat (inj), Gaff (inj), Waterman (inj), Nelson (sub)

Backs: Edwards, Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn, Duggan, SPS, Foley
Mids: Kelly, Shuey, O’Neill, Culley/Clark, Redden, Hough
Rucks: Williams, Rotham
Forwards: Darling, Dixon, Ryan, Cripps, Langdon, Rioli, Clark/Culley
Sub: Nelson
Emergencies: Witherden (traveling), Winder, Naish

Would leave Jilliams, Trew and … nope, think that’s it … as players available for WAFL. Unless Cole makes that shock comeback that’s been hinted at for weeks.

Pretty good but the name that screams out to me is Langdon ... while Winder is an emergency. (Or even Naish?) As quoted elsewhere ... better the spud you know? Seems to be the MC motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back