Prediction Changes Rd 23 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT: Jones (inj), Langdon, Gaff, Foley
IN: Kelly, Winder, Rioli, Clark (full game)

Not sure I’d bring Culley back for a trip to the Cattery. Leave Nelson in to start fights. SPS to a back flank.
Comes from Vic (friends/family) and also a really great experience playing against a killer side at their fortress. Show him what ‘the best’ is all about.

Out: Barrass
In:

6pwnbj.jpg

Culley over his hammy ?

I reckon we will get the spoon I think North will beat Gold Coast, G.C haven't been great the last few weeks, North have been a bit better recently.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Norf were already shit - and now they’ll be missing Ziebell, Anderson and maybe Stevo/Curtis

They’ll get spanked

Norf were already s**t - and now they’ll be missing Ziebell, Anderson and maybe Stevo/Curtis

They’ll get spanked

Nah they play pretty well in Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkins is about 4 goals behind Cameron who is about 3 goals behind Curnow.

I can 100% see this game becoming party time trying to get those 2 blokes as many goals as possible in front of Curnow before Carlton play on Sunday to give him something to chase.

I picture something like

Hawkins 10
Cameron 6

so they can tie for the coleman

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah hawkins doesnt kick big bags like Jez can. More likely to see Jez 10 with 4 goal assists for Tom lol.

In: Kelly, Rioli, Culley, Williams
Out: Jones (inj), Nicnat (inj), Langdon, Nelson

Backs: Edwards, Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn, Duggan, SPS, Foley
Mids: Kelly, Shuey, Redden, O’Neill, Gaff, Hough
Rucks: Williams, Rotham
Forwards: Darling, Dixon, Waterman, Cripps, Ryan, Rioli, Culley
Sub: Nelson
Emergencies: Langdon (traveling), Clark, Winder

SPS to shift down back to replace Jones.

No need to play NicNat in a 100 point loss. He’s fairly obviously cooked. Put him in for surgery now and play Williams. If he plays alright Geelong might be interested in him, they always need rucks and Ceglar hasn’t really worked out.

Rotham to back him up, Dixon to play as the second key target, Waterman to play high half forward in place of Langdon.

Rioli and Culley to rotate through the middle. Gaff/Shuey/Redden to spend a bit of time forward.

In: Kelly, Rioli, Culley, Williams
Out: Jones (inj), Nicnat (inj), Langdon, Nelson

Backs: Edwards, Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn, Duggan, SPS, Foley
Mids: Kelly, Shuey, Redden, O’Neill, Gaff, Hough
Rucks: Williams, Rotham
Forwards: Darling, Dixon, Waterman, Cripps, Ryan, Rioli, Culley
Sub: Nelson
Emergencies: Langdon (traveling), Clark, Winder

SPS to shift down back to replace Jones.

No need to play NicNat in a 100 point loss. He’s fairly obviously cooked. Put him in for surgery now and play Williams. If he plays alright Geelong might be interested in him, they always need rucks and Ceglar hasn’t really worked out.

Rotham to back him up, Dixon to play as the second key target, Waterman to play high half forward in place of Langdon.

Rioli and Culley to rotate through the middle. Gaff/Shuey/Redden to spend a bit of time forward.
Out - NicNat to start his Lite and Easy diet early - In Bailey Willliams our only other fit ruck
Out - Gaff obviously injured - In Winder deserves a chance
Out - Jones injured in - In Rioli moves forward and SPS takes the rebounding hbf
Out - Langdon because he is not AFL standard - In Culley

We know Kelly does not like it at Corio Bay so no need to force him to go back to a miserable sh1thole

Clark to stay as medi sub because I still do not understand why we drafted him and do not want to play him. Makes about as much sense as it did to wait untiil the season was about to start to fix the should he hurt i the WAFL GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back