Prediction Changes: Round 13 Vs Richmond + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly reckon we are going to lack a bit of muscle and mettle around the ball tomorrow. Particularly if it’s wet. You look at that Tigers squad and it’s chock full of in and under wet weather battlers. I’ll stand to be corrected on Henry (or even sit if I like), but if the rain comes in like it’s forecast to, a couple of skinny flankers might not cut it.
Richmond are a bunch of short people. Taranto has steadied them in the middle but they are leaking everywhere else. Fyfe & Johnno will tower over all of them while Brayshaw and Serong starve them of opportunity. Not to mention unleashing Jackson for a full game in the middle to really rub it in.

I’m more worried about the post bye dip than Richmond’s midfield.

Richmond are a bunch of short people. Taranto has steadied them in the middle but they are leaking everywhere else. Fyfe & Johnno will tower over all of them while Brayshaw and Serong starve them of opportunity. Not to mention unleashing Jackson for a full game in the middle to really rub it in.

I’m more worried about the post bye dip than Richmond’s midfield.
I hope so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titus has done it again:
The Dockers are without Sean Darcy due to injury and Jaeger O’Meara is suspended for a dangerous tackle, which looked suspiciously like a tackle.

If you haven't met one of the greatest wits in footy:

We will find out a lot about the mentality of this team tonight. There has been no real pressure to win the last 3 matches and each time the players left the dressing rooms before the game it would have been viewed as a bonus to get a win. The players would have felt liberated as each game developed and we found ourselves in the bonus territory of a winning position.

Now suddenly, we have something to lose again. We are hot favourites on our own deck against a sticky opponent that we have a poor record against in recent years.
Serious contenders, genuine finals teams - they find a way to win tonight if they are in our shoes. Absences like Darcy and JOM. are not an excuse.

Titus has done it again:
The Dockers are without Sean Darcy due to injury and Jaeger O’Meara is suspended for a dangerous tackle, which looked suspiciously like a tackle.

If you haven't met one of the greatest wits in footy:
I personally love the work of Titus.

While I feel reasonably aggrieved by O'meara it still doesn't compare to the reaming of Butler.
Man would I be pissed if I was a St Kilda fan.

Henry will play better than expected.
Johnson will blitz his opponents.
Sturt will kick at least two goals.
Basil will be effusive with his praise of the Dockers.
Dockers will have a good win in spite of weather conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back