Prediction Changes Round 18 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certain the club is aware that Gaff would be better served playing a full game in the twos if it's just about recapturing his form.

So there can only be a few different scenarios at play here.

1. Credits in the bank. Don't want to embarrass him and send him to the WAFL.

2. Use this as a trigger to show Gaff he is one step away from being dropped if his output doesn't drastically improve.

3. Use this as a mechanism to advertise to Gaff that looking elsewhere is in his best option because his time at the club is coming to an end.

4. The match committee genuinely think he offers more than any sub we could go with for the game, even if only for a quarter or two or at worse an injury occurs.

I'd say it's probably a mixture of a few of them.
Also I think the dollar thing here is in play too. 700000k player playing WAFL.

Will they ever just let it go and drop him. The pricetag and failure from the club to admit they made a wrong decision. It's time to move on. We stuffed up with poor list management. It happens.

Gaff confirmed as the sub.

He will be unleashed in the 4th quarter and use his speed to full advantage

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

why you salty for?
Not salty, I think it's long overdue. Just trying to work out why a poster is celebrating an outcome that he (or she) has had nothing to do with.
You seem to have waltzed in gloating that we have seen the sad demise of a once great player who ALWAYS put his body on the line for the club. I think you are a piss weak supporter .
I want Gaff out. I'm not happy to see it but. It's no cause for celebration.

This is Simpson going for a hail Mary win .
Has his old school backline in .

Rested hurn and shuey for this game .

I just don't see the point . A win here may jeopardise pick 1 .

If we somehow miss out on pick 1 you just know that the kangaroos will get picks 1 and 2

Not salty, I think it's long overdue. Just trying to work out why a poster is celebrating an outcome that he (or she) has had nothing to do with.
You seem to have waltzed in gloating that we have seen the sad demise of a once great player who ALWAYS put his body on the line for the club. I think you are a piss weak supporter .
I want Gaff out. I'm not happy to see it but. It's no cause for celebration.

okay ill amend my original post

GAFF DROPPED

If we somehow miss out on pick 1 you just know that the kangaroos will get picks 1 and 2

Winning is a lot more important then a draft pick the boys need a bit of reward for there efforts otherwise what’s the point.

WC are going to have a great chance this week against the tigers. At least until Simmo inexplicably subs off Hewett for Gaff at half time.

From the presser, it sounds like they’re planning to sub Cole out if possible.

From the presser, it sounds like they’re planning to sub Cole out if possible.

Posted this last night

Listening to Simpson on 6PR and I’m guessing Gaff to be the sub

Adam Papalia asked him directly about Gaff and the response was along the lines of you see it happening across the league (out of form senior players) and clubs handle it in different ways. Then mentioned playing reserves, or as a sub or back them to regain form but the tone (to me) sounded more like he wasn’t in the 22

He also said that Cole would start but wasn’t ready to play full minutes. With that in mind having Gaff who can be trusted to play the minutes if needed as an early sub makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're paying $7 if you genuinely think we're a chance fwiw

Surprised they dropped Maric over JWilliams. Neither should really be playing at this level quite yet, but you'd think getting games into Maric would be more important if you have to choose. I wonder if he's maybe a bit sore

Surprised they dropped Maric over JWilliams. Neither should really be playing at this level quite yet, but you'd think getting games into Maric would be more important if you have to choose. I wonder if he's maybe a bit sore

Jack Williams is there as back up ruck

And games into Jack are no more or less important than games into Maric

Petrevski-Seton has been selected ahead of Maric presumably as a more mature body and perhaps to see if SPS can play well enough to finish the season to justify an extension into next year

We're paying $7 if you genuinely think we're a chance fwiw
We took it up to the saints at home last time with a less experienced team .

Saints are a better team than Richmond who are minus lynch and nankervis.

Our backline looks pretty solid

Basso Barrass hurn
Hunt McGovern Duggan

We have also got rid of gaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back