Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Ken was thinking or it is just an accident????
both had interrupted preseasons, plus both got injured when they came in against melbourne in darwin, so i think they may be in the best starting 22 and hopefully they can play some solid footy a month before finals. i think they are two important players come finals time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres one factor everyones missing and and an obvious reason Moore has been included

dat ranga beard!

10367800_10152334847183882_6111710312476054394_n.jpg

Hadn't seen the team, got told Mitchell was in & I immediately felt ill!
Out of the available players, the best 22 selected, thank f*ck! Just needed Amon, Shaw & Clurey named as emergencies.
Brilliant to have Moore & Newton in same team. First game in weeks that I'm feeling positive about!!

Newton and Moore in the same side **** yeah.
I am inspired and Ken talked the talk, now he is walking the walk. Backing the "Lads" in, coming up to finals and the spot is theirs to take! Young will be around the money when September comes by, Stewart as the third tall excites me. I COULD see this 22 playing deep into September! Trengove, White and Young still to come in, Chad, Polec and Broadbent could feel the pinch.

Moore and Newton in the same side. Wow. I don't think a single person on this site could possibly be upset with these selections.
Whyyyy aren't the Kane brothers both selected?

Ripping up my membership!!!

Needs more Sammy Gray and a third genuine KPF!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back