Unofficial Preview Changes vs Dons (BK, Oxley, Tooves confirmed ins, Seed, Witts and Goody emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just win.
I understand Goodyear kept back as emerg player just in case
Who knows blair might get a bit sore
Or ben ken refuses to souvenir red vest

http://www.afl.com.au/broadcastguide ??? It says we are live at 3pm. The MelbvGWS game starts at 1pm.
Broadcast Guide
Collingwood v Essendon - Round 23

Date: Sunday 6 September, 2015

Venue: MCG, Melbourne

Start Time: Local: 15:20, EST: 15:20, CST: 14:50, WST: 13:20

National Television Broadcast Schedule

Victoria: Channel 7 (LIVE - 15:00), Fox Footy (LIVE - 15:00)

The Melb guide shows AFL at 3pm.. I'm not sure what you're looking at
Are you not familiar with free2air tv? It is a delayed telecast. They start a pre game show followed by an AFL game. I have been using this guide for over 12months and it is accurate. Although, AFL games can change.

Hopefully you watched the VFL game today.

Decent chance Seedsmen never plays for our seniors again

And I wish Toovey never plays seniors again.

Are you not familiar with free2air tv? It is a delayed telecast. They start a pre game show followed by an AFL game. I have been using this guide for over 12months and it is accurate. Although, AFL games can change.
I don't believe the 3pm Sunday game is delayed. It is live - certainly tomorrow it is live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok.cool.You also need to speak to Kappa about then.
This is what it says for the Adelaide version of what you've looked at, so they've obviously made a mistake:-

Rnd 23: Melbourne v GWS (Live)

• 2.30pm - 5.30pm
  • Seven
The traditional enemies take to the MCG with the Bombers seeking revenge from ANZAC Day when they went down by 20 points.

The Sunday games at 3pm have pretty much all been live this year, it's the Saturday afternoon game that has the delayed telecast (at least for free to air in melb)

Same same.[/QUOTE]
But different

Really hope they give Goodyear a crack.
My perfect scenario Goodyear in for Blair or Toovey. Give Pendels the subs vest our captain needs a rest.
Or rest him completely , if thats the case give Blair the subs vest

Last edited:
Really hope they give Goodyear a crack.
My perfect scenario Goodyear in for Blair or Toovey. Give Pendels the subs vest our captain needs a rest.
Or rest him completely , if thats the case give Blair the subs vest

Yeah, make sure Pendles is right for finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back