Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Matches With Negative AFL Player Ratings Points (Since 2021 GF)
3x Khamis, Ugle-Hagen
2x Lobb, L. Jones, McNeil, Vandermeer
1x Baker, Bruce, Darcy, Duryea, Garcia, Harmes, Hunter A. Jones, Keath, McComb, McLean, Naughton, O’Donnell, Schache, Scott, Weightman

*Bare in mind KPP are more likely to have negative matches due to it be weighted heavily against missed shots and turnovers that are scored against.

Did you expect Beveridge would go from basing selection on running ability and form in drills to suddenly dropping them all a week after they failed miserably? History says something has to fail over a period of time before there’s any admission of getting things wrong.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its one game. As a coach you need to show faith in the majority of the team at least.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its one game. As a coach you need to show faith in the majority of the team at least.

But that’s the point.

He continually shows faith in players that have shown time and again that they’re not up to it.

All while proven performers like Macrae and Daniel aren’t being played or are being named sub.

Macrae has literally played 3 full minute games now, it’s just bullshit - this campaigner is taking the piss out of us at this stage. Genuinely can’t stand the pissant
Well he said Macrae isn't covering the ground well, maybe he actually is not up to scratch with his endurance?

No Macrae or Bedendo after last week both AFL and VFL is strange. Though not a big fan Keath not making the 26 also a bit strange.

Until we see the final side the only poor selection is VDM. Have never seen anything in him other than speed which seems to have dropped off.

Reality is unless all areas of the ground work harder offensively and defensively team selection is irrelevant. Work hard both ways and we will win, even with this team. No excuses this week as we have now played a hard game

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well he said Macrae isn't covering the ground well, maybe he actually is not up to scratch with his endurance?
He’s almost certainly full of s**t, seasoned veteran player who doesn’t even need a preseason, missed 4 weeks of training and has had 3 full minute VFL hitouts including an apparently monster game last week.

Yeah I’m banking on our usually full of s**t coach, once again being full of s**t

Walter - 195
Lukosius - 195
King - 202

Could Darcy actually come in as a defender to handle King for this??? I'm not a fan, but it would at least free Jones up.

Looking at their talls I'm quite worried considering what Van Rooyen and an underdone B.Brown did to us last week.

However, with our pressure rating for that game our lowest since 2018, surely bringing in a 208cm guy would be hindrance to rectifying that?

What worries me is that Richards Dale JJ BUku and co have to worry or a made accountable to 195cm players and they lose their ability to play the role they are in the side for rebound and intercept. Hate seen Richards and others trying to jump and punch the ball away from bigger blokes time and time again

Darcy in to go back ?
Should have played Buss play him

We were bottom 4 for speed of ball movement last season according to Champion Data.

Everyone who wanted us to do something different this year - you got it. We're trying to speed the game up, and guys who are legitimately quick are getting their chance.

I would still play CD for a full game as any lack of leg speed is compensated by speed of the ball as he is one of the few guys who can execute a pass in heavy traffic.

I really hope Charlie Clarke has a good VFL game. There's a spot there if he's even semi competent.

It’s one game. As a coach you need to show faith in the majority of the team at least.

What about faith in the other poor players busting their guts for a chance to make it at the top level. They are watching atrocious efforts get continually rewarded. This is corrosive for any work place and football club.
Bevo is unhinged at the moment and our club is a basket case for allowing it. We have all been astounded for years at his crazy selections, but tonight’s selection is all time ridiculous. At the moment we all follow the least professional club in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at least we don't have Zaine Cordy bombing it down opposition throats like he has done twice tonight

I'm okay with McNeil. He had some good showings in the practice matches. One more chance.

VDM is a no go for me, particularly up forward. He is not a forward's a-hole.

GC have Casboult, Walter, King (who is in seriously good form). We have Jones as our only key defender. Buku is going to get mauled.

Some impact Matt Egan is having.
He looked ok in the practice matches because he played as a crumbing forward. He's completely lost as a winger

We were bottom 4 for speed of ball movement last season according to Champion Data.

Everyone who wanted us to do something different this year - you got it. We're trying to speed the game up, and guys who are legitimately quick are getting their chance.

I would still play CD for a full game as any lack of leg speed is compensated by speed of the ball as he is one of the few guys who can execute a pass in heavy traffic.

I really hope Charlie Clarke has a good VFL game. There's a spot there if he's even semi competent.

So the change we got is everything else the same but Macrae out of the team. Yikes.

What about faith in the other poor players busting their guts for a chance to make it at the top level. They are watching atrocious efforts get continually rewarded. This is corrosive for any work place and football club.
Bevo is unhinged at the moment and our club is a basket case for allowing it. We have all been astounded for years at his crazy selections, but tonight’s selection is all time ridiculous. At the moment we all follow the least professional club in the game.
Other poor players??? Who the f*** are you talking about?

If you look at the smalls that could replace VDM and McNeill you are looking at:

Garcia - interrupted pre-season
A.Jones - showed very little form
Clarke - VFL practice match form only
Odriscoll - injured
Scott - unsure what is happening with him to be honest
Baker - honest performer but a foot soldier

Other poor players??? Who the f*** are you talking about?

If you look at the smalls that could replace VDM and McNeill you are looking at:

Garcia - interrupted pre-season
A.Jones - showed very little form
Clarke - VFL practice match form only
Odriscoll - injured
Scott - unsure what is happening with him to be honest
Baker - honest performer but a foot soldier

All Australian, 4th in our best and fairest literally 1 game ago CD?

Multiple AA club legend Macrae?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back