Preview Changes Vs Richmond round 8, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FKASC near MCG on Saturday

200.gif

why dont the eagles place a player on the long term injury list and get another player in the mid season draft

An underdone Dom Sheed with zero match fitness back to get plonked right into the CBD's and save the day against Taranto and Hopper gaiz.

Awesome. Can't wait.

Is it odd I'd actually prefer Simmo, despite our injury woes made him come back through the WAFL and gave a rookie like Dewar/Barnett a game? Culley to mid.

Are we pretending Taranto and Hopper are good now?

Are we pretending Taranto and Hopper are good now?

Well, they aren't awful.

Taranto struggles to hit a barn sometimes but he's still a ball magnet and a contested beast.

Screenshot_20230502_215059_AFL.jpg

Hopper is straight up average. Yet a higher grade of footballer than Sheed, which tells you how highly I rate Dom these days.

Well, they aren't awful.

Taranto struggles to hit a barn sometimes but he's still a ball magnet and a contested beast.

View attachment 1676672

Hopper is straight up average. Yet a higher grade of footballer than Sheed, which tells you how highly I rate Dom these days.
West could be our taranto

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

WCE are heading in the right direction, they have totally overhauled there game plan, which looks more exciting than the previous years. Youth in the team who where never exposed to the old game plan. Apart from some skill errors it looks good for the future. The only issue i have is the forward line are down back trying to get a possession. They should stay in the forward line open the game up & allow our backline more space to run the ball up the field and the forwards can lead at the player not lead backwards.

In: Sheed, Jamieson, Trew (sub)
Out: SPS (inj/susp), XON (inj), Bazzo (sub, inj)

B: Hurn, Barrass, Witherden
HB: Duggan, Rotham, Jones
C: Gaff, Kelly, Hunt
HF: Waterman, Allen, West
F: Petch, Darling, Culley
R: Williams, Sheed, Ginbey
I: Jamieson, Foley, Clark, Edwards
S: Trew
E: Dewar (travelling), Barnett, Baker

Reckon we’ll have a “surprise” injury that wasn’t in the report on Tuesday, either O’Neill’s ribs or Hurn’s whiplash.

Jamieson in to back up Williams, Waterman to play permanent forward or high-half-forward in the absence of SPS.

Sheed straight swap for O’Neill, hopefully spends a bit of time forward and lets Culley and Edwards get a bit of midfield time.

Naming Baker in the squad after just two very quiet WAFL games would show how dire things are.

We

Are

In

Finals!!!

Who doesnt love finals footy?

89D6DC77-3388-4761-A61E-037D361B90E1.jpeg

The quarter final of the Harley Reid cup.

After a gallant effort in the h and a - eagles got up over north melbourne and entered the finals.

The winner of this event goes on to face hawthorn in the prelim.

How do you think we can avoid scoring goals in this game? Or do you believe it will be won by ensuring a leaky defence?

How do we not stop dustin martin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Sheed, Jamieson, Trew (sub)
Out: SPS (inj/susp), XON (inj), Bazzo (sub, inj)

B: Hurn, Barrass, Witherden
HB: Duggan, Rotham, Jones
C: Gaff, Kelly, Hunt
HF: Waterman, Allen, West
F: Petch, Darling, Culley
R: Williams, Sheed, Ginbey
I: Jamieson, Foley, Clark, Edwards
S: Trew
E: Dewar (travelling), Barnett, Baker

Reckon we’ll have a “surprise” injury that wasn’t in the report on Tuesday, either O’Neill’s ribs or Hurn’s whiplash.

Jamieson in to back up Williams, Waterman to play permanent forward or high-half-forward in the absence of SPS.

Sheed straight swap for O’Neill, hopefully spends a bit of time forward and lets Culley and Edwards get a bit of midfield time.

Naming Baker in the squad after just two very quiet WAFL games would show how dire things are.
Agree this is the likely lineup.

Would like to see Trew into the 22 though and Ginbey as the sub. Need to take the load off the young bloke.

Then people will lose their s**t in the gameday thread as to why Sheed's in at CBDs and not Ginbey.

Can't wait...
Won't lose my s**t at him being there, might lose my s**t at him letting his man get in front of him, not chasing and taking a side step and putting an arm out instead of tackling though.

He's just upset they had to travel vs Gold Coast last week.

I didn't realise they had (current) pick 3 on the table for Hopper. Astute from GWS.

But I do agree with Dimma a bit. They get off to a disappointing start so the media starts saying he needs to go, time for a fresh voice etc. They ******* love pushing coaches out the door and feasting on the content train.

Daniel Rioli to go big this week?

He loves playing Rest Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back