Chapman to Essendon? LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

afl genius said:
LOL one of those guys thought mark johnson and a second round pick would be a very good deal, crazy crazy stuff

Remember what Collingwood wanted pick 7, or 10 or whatever it was???

Bartel?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D

As for the crazy stuff.. trust me i know all about these people. I have grown up with em my whole life :rolleyes: :(

Chapman great player. However not what we need at Essendon... so don't worry about it. We need a fast midfielder, who can win the ball out of the middle. Don't get me wrong. chapman is a great player. Loved his game Friday night. Easily BOG but he wouldn't fix our troubles. However, we can take that poor performing Kelly off your hands :D

jules101 said:
Chapman great player. However not what we need at Essendon... so don't worry about it. We need a fast midfielder, who can win the ball out of the middle. Don't get me wrong. chapman is a great player. Loved his game Friday night. Easily BOG but he wouldn't fix our troubles. However, we can take that poor performing Kelly off your hands :D

You can have David Wojcinski!!!

jules101 said:

i think most on the cats board would prefer to trade kelly over chapman anyways.

2 first rounders and sheedy for kelly.

Chapman along with Scarlett and Ablett are untouchable.

If any of the above players were traded, the place would be burnt down and i would be leading the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thehoff said:
Chapman along with Scarlett and Ablett are untouchable.

If any of the above players were traded, the place would be burnt down and i would be leading the way.

Depends who for wouldn't it? Ablett for J Brown?

Kelly for a pick between 15-20 I would do that trade.

With Prismall, Varcoe, Tenace and Byrnes coming through I think it makes sense. 3 pick in the top 20 plus Tom Hawkins sounds like a dream, but it's very possible.

thehoff said:
Ablett would never be traded. Simple as that!

Only because of his name. If he was gary Smith Jnr then you would trade him... Dont get me wrong, great player. But if Brisbane were looking to trade J brown for ablett (smith) you would take it any day. Strong marking goal kicking forward is what Geelong need if they are to win a premiership soon.

darren forssman said:
if we had to give 2 first rounders for ottens i think we could easily get 1 first rounder in the top 10 for kelly. chuck kent into any deal and roll the dice thompson.

Not this year you won;t.

jules101 said:
Only because of his name. If he was gary Smith Jnr then you would trade him... Dont get me wrong, great player. But if Brisbane were looking to trade J brown for ablett (smith) you would take it any day. Strong marking goal kicking forward is what Geelong need if they are to win a premiership soon.

Totally agree with you! :thumbsu:

darren forssman said:
no shizen sherlock, it was a joke.

we will chuck in a sense of humour in for you as well in any potential trade.

LOL. I told a Bomber fan that KK was on the way to Windy Hill and he thanked me for cheering him up :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back