Chapman to Essendon? LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't want to give up Chapman for Browny though.
Yes you would. As much as I love Chappy I would have to thank him for being a great player for us and wish him farewell!

The thing that is funny about this thread, getting back to the original topic.
  • Essendon fans coming out with ***** like. "He is not what we need". What a f*cking joke, so good players are now not what they need. And this crap like "we need a pacy midfielder..." - sure like one player will fix your list. DELUDED!
  • Leaving Geelong because of no success. Then why would you go to Essendon? Okay so we are not going to good but we have the list to turn it around next year, sort of like Adelaide, WC, Melbourne etc etc. Essendon though? No the bombers are f*Cked for at LEAST two more years to come.

scottydeewah said:
Yes you would. As much as I love Chappy I would have to thank him for being a great player for us and wish him farewell!

The thing that is funny about this thread, getting back to the original topic.
  • Essendon fans coming out with ***** like. "He is not what we need". What a f*cking joke, so good players are now not what they need. And this crap like "we need a pacy midfielder..." - sure like one player will fix your list. DELUDED!
  • Leaving Geelong because of no success. Then why would you go to Essendon? Okay so we are not going to good but we have the list to turn it around next year, sort of like Adelaide, WC, Melbourne etc etc. Essendon though? No the bombers are f*Cked for at LEAST two more years to come.

You are an idiot. If Essendon can't get the ball into the forward line how will Chapman help. I was having a nice discussion with you blokes so i am not sure why you are acting like a little kid who had his lollies taken away from him, geez I stated that Chapman is a good player but we have the Chapman type player. Essendon do not need a small forward. Essendon forward line has and never will be the problem. our problem is our midfield. So yes we need a pacy midfielder. No one player will nto fix our list however a fast midfielder who can get the ball out of the center and kick it on to lloyd's chest will sure help.
Who said that Chapman was going to leave because of no success?
And I hate to tell you Scottydeewah that you should be in the top 8 this year with the list you have. Time is running out for a premiership.

jules101 said:
You are an idiot. If Essendon can't get the ball into the forward line how will Chapman help. I was having a nice discussion with you blokes so i am not sure why you are acting like a little kid who had his lollies taken away from him, geez I stated that Chapman is a good player but we have the Chapman type player. Essendon do not need a small forward. Essendon forward line has and never will be the problem. our problem is our midfield. So yes we need a pacy midfielder. No one player will nto fix our list however a fast midfielder who can get the ball out of the center and kick it on to lloyd's chest will sure help.
Who said that Chapman was going to leave because of no success?
And I hate to tell you Scottydeewah that you should be in the top 8 this year with the list you have. Time is running out for a premiership.

chapman would be a better midfielder than kelly, tougher, better disposal and knows how to kick a goal.

jules101 said:
He was a forward who drifted back. not a midfielder
He was also picking up possesions at half back, and spent a lot more time in the midfield then he normally would.

To say Essendon don't need him is a complete joke.

DBAH0 said:
He was also picking up possesions at half back, and spent a lot more time in the midfield then he normally would.

To say Essendon don't need him is a complete joke.

hopefully essendons coaching and recruiting staff think the same way, more than happy for them to target kelly over chapman. we should be talking kelly up.

Fair enough that essendon are saying they don't need him, he was a good player in previous years, its only been this year he has played like a genuine star, they probably don't watch many geelong games, so they wouldn't have seen him this year. They'll notice him when is the All Australian Half Forward Flanker though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chapmanmagic35 said:
Ling has been our best player over the past four years with Scarlett...

You have a short memory...

You are 100% correct with this statement, but as highlighted, that is in the past. At the moment I think it is time for Ablett and Chapman to have more time in the midfield, and for Ling to spend a good period of the game in the goal square. I dont know why Bomber hasn't given Ling a decent run in the forward line yet this year, he has drifted down a few times and won man on man contests. IMO, definately worth a try, nothing to lose.

chapmanmagic35 said:
Ling has been our best player over the past four years with Scarlett...

You have a short memory...

ling also did well in the beep test, just like spriggs did. and their disposal is the same, terrible.

he doesnt belong in the midfield, its accepting mediocrity to keep him there because he has "been our best player over the past four years".

darren forssman said:
ling also did well in the beep test, just like spriggs did. and their disposal is the same, terrible.

he doesnt belong in the midfield, its accepting mediocrity to keep him there because he has "been our best player over the past four years".

Don't even dare compare Spriggs to Ling...

Were you on another planet when Ling was dominating in the middle?

You are a different one...defend Wojcinski and criticise Ling...:rolleyes:

chapmanmagic35 said:
Don't even dare compare Spriggs to Ling...

Were you on another planet when Ling was dominating in the middle?

You are a different one...defend Wojcinski and criticise Ling...:rolleyes:

ling and spriggs can run all day. comparison over.

im not criticising ling, im just saying he has shortcomings as well. just like all players on the gfc list except a very select few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back