Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

11703080_10152838274781782_673634314116138078_n.jpg

its-happening.gif

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

I was just saying that to the missus the other day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the kid goes well. Probably wont star but think he will be the type to fit in seamlessly and pretty much match his output at VFL level.

Think Webb travelled with the team and with Prudden too not sure how we'll set up down back, maybe a late out?

Verily, it truly is a miracle.
I foresee him wearing the green vestibule and, after 3 quarters have passed, he shall rise up from the bench to take his rightful place in the heavenly spaces......probably somewhere on the half back flank.
Ghengis why is he going to be wearing the place where I store my shoes, coats and umbrella?

I've been in a constant state of self flagellation since a little birdy told me about The Prudden's! Debut. It's an excercise that is equal parts painful and exhausting, but it's oh so rewarding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back