Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the latest here? It's probably about time we started to see if the proof is in the Prudden.
Sadly I don't think he has been pushing for selection. He seemed so promising until that injury. Would have come in last week had he been in any form. We needed inside mids then.

Who's the new Messiah, King?

I'm tossing up between McLean and Webb.

Don't know Snake , I'm confused but love your 2 choices.
Hoping By some miracle Geelong are going to be very sorry to have lost Hammling by the end of the year.
Tall athletic back , hallelua !

church-fallen-down.jpg

Don't know Snake , I'm confused but love your 2 choices.
Hoping By some miracle Geelong are going to be very sorry to have lost Hammling by the end of the year.
Tall athletic back , hallelua !

I liked Hammling's bulldogs tv interview after the GWS game.

So Joel it must have been a relief to get a few spoils early?

Oh not really, I wasn't too nervous.

For your first AFL game did it take you a while to get used to the pace of the game?

Na I thought it would be faster actually.

(Interviewer struggling now but thinks he's onto a winner with the early spoils thing).
But getting those early spoils really helped you get into the game...

No I was just playing my role for the team.

Seems like a very chilled dude. Reminds me of a very good backman we used to have called Shaggy Hargrave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The messiah has become an emergency, back to the church all ye disciples!

Don't think JC was named as an emergency for anything Dogn !
If I have my history correct , straight from the manger and into the ones , & made captain / coach straight up.
Still have the waivers about JP.

News of his demise has been greatly exaggerated.

Never have I wanted a late withdrawal as I have from tonights team. The Prudden! is emergency for tonights game.

News of his demise has been greatly exaggerated.

Never have I wanted a late withdrawal as I have from tonights team. The Prudden! is emergency for tonights game.
Thy Holy Prud would not seek to gain from another's loss. His Rising (known to you as a "debut") would not come out of a blessed teammate's misfortune (such as a late injury), but when His time is nigh.

Thy Holy Prud would not seek to gain from another's loss. His Rising (known to you as a "debut") would not come out of a blessed teammate's misfortune (such as a late injury), but when His time is nigh.
Yes it would seem the coming of the Holy Prud is nigh.

"Josh played a half and ended up being a carry over for the AFL side so he’s getting close. He plays as a defender and his ball use and decision making are really top notch at the minute and we’re looking forward to hopefully Josh making his debut shortly."

Ball use and decision making. These are all things mentioned in the prophesy.

Yes it would seem the coming of the Holy Prud is nigh.

"Josh played a half and ended up being a carry over for the AFL side so he’s getting close. He plays as a defender and his ball use and decision making are really top notch at the minute and we’re looking forward to hopefully Josh making his debut shortly."

Ball use and decision making. These are all things mentioned in the prophesy.
think he may get a run when Webb is due for a rest

This will be the year that we either see Him elevated to greatness or the Church burnt to the earth. The time is nigh!

Just out of interest when I've watched him, while the endeavour is there, he seems a little slow with average disposal, is that fair?? Interested in thoughts on him from his disciples who watch him more regularly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back