Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry L39, have to disagree here. I had my binoculars on the incident at the time. While I agree Pruden's collision with Stevens was solid,
what it did was open him up to a full blooded hip and shoulder from Morris [ Rich.], while he was totally unprepared, and unable to protect himself.

I am not being critical of the Rich. player, but two guys went for the ball, and one went for the body.

Just watched the replay. Stevens got him down the middle of the body initially which knocked him over and as this was happening Morris came in high but would unluckly to be suspended.

Just watched the replay. Stevens got him down the middle of the body initially which knocked him over and as this was happening Morris came in high but would unluckly to be suspended.

I also watched the replay L39, and that did little to alter how I saw the incident live. I felt Pruden was almost trying to roll with the collision with Koby,
but as I said earlier, it was a pretty solid crunch just the same. But by jingy so was the Morris hit. It looks from the replay that Morris's shoulder caught Josh high, but he was already reeling, so I am not suggesting he [ Morris] should be charged, as a H&S is supposed to still be a legitimate part of the game.

But with the way the MRP and Tribunal have operated over recent seasons, you would never take anything for granted.

A double knock will shake anyone up but he'll be just fine.

That's great. The lad has had more than his share of bad luck with injury. Would be nice to see him get a decent spell of consecutive games, so as to show just what he has got.

They bundled him onto a stretcher and locked him away under the grandstand behind a giant rock. Come Easter Saturday, they will roll back the Rock and his holiness will have vanished. The Prudden will rise again

He was taken to Mt Macedon first I believe ,to "air out " a little.

upload_2015-3-1_20-56-26.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need someone to show me the light.

Today Prudden played 69% of the game for 1 kick, 2 handpasses, 1 clanger, 1 mark and 1 free against.

What am I missing exactly?

Thinking there is a spot on my supercoach bench for him.
Big Red could be a nice POD this year too for a bit of $ generation
6 SC points today from 67% time on ground. He will go backwards from his start price if he dishes that up in the real stuff.

Today Prudden played 69% of the game for 1 kick, 2 handpasses, 1 clanger, 1 mark and 1 free against.

He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty boy.

6 SC points today from 67% time on ground. He will go backwards from his start price if he dishes that up in the real stuff.

Lol. He was quickly removed last night. Better options for sure. Even if he is the chosen one

Not really fussed with Prudden as far as I'm aware this is only his second game of Senior Footy (Knocked out in First) in the Three Years he has been at the club he will take time just like the other guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back