Coaching changes for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong Club? Does a club who floated around the relegation zone of D2 (5th Division) of the ammos before finishing mid table and could not get an U19 team on the park this year qualify as being a strong club? No disrespect intended and I understand the interest that a possible BFC defection would bring to the SFL but in the VAFA Bentleigh is a minnow.

You have the right to your own opinion, but the fact of the matter is we, at one stage were sitting second on the ladder until a run of injuries to key players & suspensions (our own fault).

Long story short I don't believe we reached our full potential this year even though we finshed 6th (1 & 1/2 games out of the 4).

We did not field un U/19s side this year as we had 17 players eligible to come into open age footy from 2009, leaving only seven 2010 U/19 available. Maybe a conception thing 18-19 yrs ago :D

IMHO, I say we'd be really competitive in Div 2 SFL but we won't be getting ahead of ourselves just yet.

Why are you worried that people will find out on here that you've done nothing but speak bullshit? If you were a real Bentleigh person you'd know what the offer was from the SFL.

You're doing nothing but cause dislike to our club from SFL before the club even considers the offer & portray the club "as if our s**t don't stink". As much as there is rumour, skuttlebutt & inuendo on Big Footy, some people actually report the truth on here

I'd like to find out who you really are to tell you to "cool your jets a bit" in person. PM me, I won't disclose your anonymity

I wasn't worried about if people will find out our deal I was just curious about if the SFL have to disclose any deals at all at the AGM or is it between them and the club.

I will "cool my jets" as I have said a number of times I was only reporting what I was told by someone I thought to be in the know. If you are so interested in reporting the truth why don't you tell us all the offer so we can put the issue to bed.

What have I done to big note our club, I have said I think we can be competive in Division 2 now and build towards promotion in a couple of years which should be the vision of the club as well.

I am looking forward to being in the SFL again but will continue to support the club where ever we play.

I wasn't worried about if people will find out our deal I was just curious about if the SFL have to disclose any deals at all at the AGM or is it between them and the club.

I will "cool my jets" as I have said a number of times I was only reporting what I was told by someone I thought to be in the know. If you are so interested in reporting the truth why don't you tell us all the offer so we can put the issue to bed.

What have I done to big note our club, I have said I think we can be competive in Division 2 now and build towards promotion in a couple of years which should be the vision of the club as well.

I am looking forward to being in the SFL again but will continue to support the club where ever we play.

Bentleigh will not be joining the SFL watch this space!!!

Why are you worried that people will find out on here that you've done nothing but speak bullshit? If you were a real Bentleigh person you'd know what the offer was from the SFL.

You're doing nothing but cause dislike to our club from SFL before the club even considers the offer & portray the club "as if our s**t don't stink". As much as there is rumour, skuttlebutt & inuendo on Big Footy, some people actually report the truth on here.

Also you do realise that some of the administration from the SFL HQ read this forum, thus potentionally jepordising any offer they might have on the table for us. They already got got rid of some trouble makers this year so why would they let more in. And if you may think that your not liable or responsible for what you put on the net because you're just joking around, then just ask how Stephanie Rice is going. Things can be taken away just as easily as they are offered

I'd like to find out who you really are to tell you to "cool your jets a bit" in person. PM me, don't worry I have credibility, I won't disclose your anonymity.

cool your jets a bit, :p yeah with a name like sniper :eek:you have great cred already :thumbsdown:,plus you talk like you the man :cool: and i have always hated bentleigh:D:Dthey think there s**t dont stink upper class chardonay drinkers:p and if the sfl give you a deal it will surface before the ink is dry :eek:and you pm me and lets talk I CAN BE TRUSTED TO KEEP YOUR IDENTITY :) just ask HOMER :D:D:D

cool your jets a bit, :p yeah with a name like sniper :eek:you have great cred already :thumbsdown:,plus you talk like you the man :cool: and i have always hated bentleigh:D:Dthey think there s**t dont stink upper class chardonay drinkers:p and if the sfl give you a deal it will surface before the ink is dry :eek:and you pm me and lets talk I CAN BE TRUSTED TO KEEP YOUR IDENTITY :) just ask HOMER :D:D:D

Your PM'd inurface, however it's no secret who I am ;):)

Ya cant tell what ya dont know mate......ha ha :D:thumbsu:
How was your holiday? what was it for this time ....

Your PM'd inurface, however it's no secret who I am ;):)
after reading your PM i am very impressed :thumbsu:,now i realise that football clubs are made up by very hard working unpaid workers :thumbsu:and if one really thinks about it with an opened mind they would know that 99% of clubs are ok ;)
hope to see your club proudly representing the S.F.L. next year :)

would like to pm you but if mum catches me on the computer i am in the s**t big time:D 5 night's a week she goes out to work about 8pm and returns home in the early morning' i think she once said to the taxi driver st kilda please .she is not at work tonight said the rain keeps them away who the hell are them?:D

I am back in the game after a few years out anyone looking for a good coach contact me........

Strong rumour that the Dingoes have, or are on the verge of signing an ex AFL Premiership Player as Coach.
Sensational appointment!!!

Strong rumour that the Dingoes have, or are on the verge of signing an ex AFL Premiership Player as Coach.
Sensational appointment!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Martin Pike. Can't coach why would you bother. Another club trying to recruit a name but get real and sign a coach that actually knows how to coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching your mob and seeing the shocker coach you got making the Grand Final.... if thats the standard i think i got it well covered...;)

As usuall thats the problem, you think !
At least he has a coaching job and is playing in a grand final next week,
While all you do is talk about how good you are but your not actually coaching anyone... its easy to pump up your own tyres mate, with your credentials they should be knocking your door down yet i see this is about the third time you have dropped a line saying im back ready to coach anyone interested..and all i see is dead silence. so i take that as a big fat "NO".:D
Good luck with your job hunting..

As usuall thats the problem, you think !
At least he has a coaching job and is playing in a grand final next week,
While all you do is talk about how good you are but your not actually coaching anyone... its easy to pump up your own tyres mate, with your credentials they should be knocking your door down yet i see this is about the third time you have dropped a line saying im back ready to coach anyone interested..and all i see is dead silence. so i take that as a big fat "NO".:D
Good luck with your job hunting..

Watch this space young fello;)

Now our season is over we are looking forward to a new start in the SFL. Big meeting this week to formalise it. Can't wait for next season, all the boys are committed to making it a good year. I think we can be competetive even though we will be playing as an amateur club what do others think.

Super i can tell you mate there is no way bentleigh are considering the SFL

Ok just done some reaserch on some of these posts and it seems like no one is on the ball.
None of the Clubs mentioned will be part of the SFL come season 2011.
It is true the SFL have been proactive in trying to recruit some clubs.
My understanding is Chadstone f/c are the closest to considering a move and they are a 20/80 at best!

Keep your ears pricked myview, seems that you are wrong again! And you reckon you did some research?! Amazing!

You need to face that facts that some people know more than you! ;)

Keep your ears pricked myview, seems that you are wrong again! And you reckon you did some research?! Amazing!

You need to face that facts that some people know more than you! ;)

Are they in yet??? i feel like carro:D

Ahh it all makes sense now, your trying to coax the Cheltenham board into appointing yourself as coach by "poo pooing" any rival, including John Hynes. Call me crazy but I don't think BigFooty is the right platform ;)

Ahh it all makes sense now, your trying to coax the Cheltenham board into appointing yourself as coach by "poo pooing" any rival, including John Hynes. Call me crazy but I don't think BigFooty is the right platform ;)

The truth is i dont no who John Hynes is i have never heard of the guy... just stirring the freak and i have no intention of coaching its a mugs game!!!:D:D been there done that:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back