List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witts has not shown any improvement in his contested marking since he came to the club 4-5 years ago. He just doesn't have any skill when it comes to taking a mark over his head, very unlikely he becomes a good contested mark I reckon. Some people just assume he will because he is tall...
We persist with White and he pretty much does the same thing.
Personally I love Witts!

Seriously - Why would any team trade for Witts when Leunberger & Kruezer are restricted free agents?
That Witts to the dogs trade sounds like a load of tripe.

I think Witts probably fits their age profile better for them to be at their most competitive when he probably peaks. He's got so much upside but with Kruezer and Leuey you get exactly what you see. A serviceable ruckman that will probably spend equally as many days in teh rehab group as on the field.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but ive watched pretty much every Brisbane game this year, and are we even sure Aish is any good?

Honestly i dont rate Seedsman but he has an Anzac Day Medal, i think Seedsman and a 2nd Rounder would be overs for Aish. He has legit done F*ck all this year and im not convinced he is any good

Aish I think has had trouoble adjusting this season due to three things. 2nd year blues, injury and probably the most important where he just doesn't want to be there. Will be twice the player that Seedsman is when happy.

So u will be relying on a 24 yr old american who hasnt played a senior game
I have no issues with having Cox as backup next year. He's already proved he's a very capable tap ruckman against AFL listed opponents this year.

In 2 years time Witts will become a serviceable ruck at the very least.

He's worth something around picks 10-15 especially in a weak draft but I wouldn't trade him unless we have something big in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2 years time Witts will become a serviceable ruck at the very least.

He's worth something around picks 10-15 especially in a weak draft but I wouldn't trade him unless we have something big in mind.
I agree - he only goes if we are in the mix for a Dangerfield, Treloar or rated KPF

They need key forward, chasing schulz and dixon, may not get either. Would could get lucky that white may be their only option
Well, u can live in hope
Looking at Brisbane's history of trading, if they're still in the market for a KPF, I expect them to pay top dollar for Caleb Daniel.

Do that in a heartbeat

I dare say he only mentioned the players involved not the whole trade. If true my guess is it would involve a pick on our behalf as well. He said we have officially expressed interest in Aish with Brisbane.

If McClure in fact does have a source at Collingwood (and I hope he does) he has also said Treloar has chosen us.

I dare say he only mentioned the players involved not the whole trade. If true my guess is it would involve a pick on our behalf as well. He said we have officially expressed interest in Aish with Brisbane.

If McClure in fact does have a source at Collingwood (and I hope he does) he has also said Treloar has chosen us.
Just quietly, if we get both Aish and Treloar in the offseason, opposition supporters will lose their s**t :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back