List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a line graph it wil be at its peak in 2013 and significantly lower for 2014. Doesn't mean he declined during the year, just that 2014 was rubbish (which it was).
No it is a week by week graph. And from round 4 onwards he steadily declines. For example

Round 4 2013 he is ranked 49 overall in the comp and Ranked 7 by position
At the end of the season he is ranked around 120 overall and Ranked 21 by position

Apparently Danger and Aish are both on their way according to some posters.

I'll believe it when I see it.

When we win our final eight games of the season with a host of young players in the side, Danger will recognise us as his preferred destination.

Don't know how we're possibly in the running to get Aish. Surely we would have got him in the beams trade if he wanted to come to us

If we got aith we wouldn't have got degoey a pick and crisp?

Gault will be part of the deal - bookmark it. Our secndond rounder and Gault. They need KPF.

Gault is a bit of an untouchable though. So maybe we offer them Armstrong.

When we win our final eight games of the season with a host of young players in the side, Danger will recognise us as his preferred destination.

We can only hope but Getting Danger might mean we might lose some of the Youngsters when it comes to Re-Sign them

Don't know how we're possibly in the running to get Aish. Surely we would have got him in the beams trade if he wanted to come to us

Maybe Bears where Pricks to Aish too like they handles us. Never even let us even talk about the Trade.

We can only hope but Getting Danger might mean we might lose some of the Youngsters when it comes to Re-Sign them

Winning premierships tends to keep teams together.

If we got aith we wouldn't have got degoey a pick and crisp?

Gault will be part of the deal - bookmark it. Our secndond rounder and Gault. They need KPF.

Gault is a bit of an untouchable though. So maybe we offer them Armstrong.

No way they are getting Prince. He has been booked into the next three Collingwood Xmas parties.

I would be absolutely over the moon if ONE chose us.

How would you react to both?

My mail is we are on to someone that no one is talking about.

I won't go into to detail because I don't have any but my source says we are gonna do a buddy and come out with a ripper trade/aquistion.

FYI information my source is a Greek/Turkish coffee tipped on its head and then translated by one containing the gift of reading coffee sediment.

I'll be drinking another one tomorrow so I'll see what it dishes out!

and Culture(You Hope) and Winning.

I not saying we would lose any but $$$$ talks to lot of people

Players who chase the dollar usually end up regretting it.

I won't go into to detail because I don't have any but my source says we are gonna do a buddy and come out with a ripper trade/aquistion.

FYI information my source is a Greek/Turkish coffee tipped on its head and then translated by one containing the gift of reading coffee sediment.

That would not Surpise me IF we might have a Player that we are Hush Hush On.

Though I have heard we are going to off Dangerfield 1.5 Million Dollars a Year

Would need to change my underwear immediately!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it is a week by week graph. And from round 4 onwards he steadily declines. For example

Round 4 2013 he is ranked 49 overall in the comp and Ranked 7 by position
At the end of the season he is ranked around 120 overall and Ranked 21 by position
Who knows how they calculate it... All I know is he kicked arse for the whole year in 2013 and no stupid graph can change that.

Hey - You make a very good point that Cloke is Overrated and Overpayed.

Since he got his Big Contract he has gone Backwards. Must be very happy with getting his Fat Contract that his Dad Scared the Club into giving him.

For a Guy who is getting Payed around 800k a Seaosn but Kicks more Points then Goals is pretty sad.

I almost think Sending Cloke down back might not be the Worse Idea.

Agree Cloke needs to go down back IF he can’t Kick Goals. IF not he is Ripping the Club off
Cloke has gone backwards because the delivery to him has gone backwards, time and time again it is sat on his head or kicked at his ankles, to say he is ripping the club of is pretty poor form on your behalf. Cloke could do himself a favour and lead better but so often the delivery to him is utter rubbish.
On his goal kicking, he has never been an accurate kick and moving him to the backbone is not going to help his kicking.
Can't see the point in trading him, do we want to get rid of all our senior players

Cloke has gone backwards because the delivery to him has gone backwards, time and time again it is sat on his head or kicked at his ankles, to say he is ripping the club of is pretty poor form on your behalf. Cloke could do himself a favour and lead better but so often the delivery to him is utter rubbish.
On his goal kicking, he has never been an accurate kick and moving him to the backbone is not going to help his kicking.
Can't see the point in trading him, do we want to get rid of all our senior players

Well Cloke is no Guarantee to be in our Team when we Challenge again. So Trading him to get more Kids/High Draft Picks in? I am not 100% Against it

Well Cloke is no Guarantee to be in our Team when we Challenge again. So Trading him to get more Kids/High Draft Picks in? I am not 100% Against it

Cloke will be a one team premiership player. He deserves our respect for that.

My post was not about a poor week. He has been spiraling downwards for the past 2 years
Didn't help he was playing injured for most of last year, 2013
yiu can't just get rid of KPP for draft picks, losing Cloke would set the club back a further 3 years

The upside of trading Cloke would be two fold. You would get a first round pick for him and the salary cap would be re-balanced.

Ablett;)

The upside of trading Cloke would be two fold. You would get a first round pick for him and the salary cap would be re-balanced.
And the downside would be we have no senior KPF for our young forwards to develop around, setting the club back further. s**t idea.

And the downside would be we have no senior KPF for our young forwards to develop around, setting the club back further. s**t idea.

It's a catch 22. Cloke is 28, he is not going to be a part of our next flag tilt. It's time to trade him whilst he has some value.

Trading Cloke would be a horrible idea, absolutely awful. Granted he probably won't be around for the next premiership tilt but you can't discount the advantages of having him around to help ease the next generation in, plus we'll be massacred in the short term without him. We've got plenty of talented young players coming through the ranks, what we lack is top end talent to help keep us steady in the short term and to help facilitate the transition for our young players, we can't afford to lose a player like Cloke.

It's a catch 22. Cloke is 28, he is not going to be a part of our next flag tilt. It's time to trade him whilst he has some value.

Cloke will still be playing well into his 30s. The man is a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back