Game Day Collingwood vs GWS Giants, 1.10pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to be there too. Must say that the Pies match day board is a good read. Mixed reviews and predictions as you'd anticipate for this game, but a general sense of excitement for the game. What I like about that is, before emotions run high, there is sense that this is a real opposition they are playing. Of course, if we win, there will be few who get stuck into us as a plastic club that have been handed success...yada, yada. On the whole, I think we are begin to win over a few Mexicans...

My view on the game is that we are every chance in this game. The bookies have the Pies slightly ahead, and that is right going into this game. The big thing is we haven't started winning away against quality sides. The boys need to be on from the start to be a chance. A lead of any margin at the first break will be a key to keeping the crowd relatively subdued. This is a game where we also need our fast ball movement style to click. I think we can do them for pace. The Pies will need to bring their contested footy to the fore, as we are still struggling in this department. On contested footy, Griff, time to stand up mate. The big stage, massive game; hardness, composure and experience required.

I have a good feeling about this one. But the boys must be as switched on as the hawks games. A lapse in concentration like against the bulldogs could mean a smashing. 8 wins would put us in the box seat for finals

A good omen: My artist just sent me the latest artwork for my serial (link in my sig) and it looks AWESOME. It's the first one he's done under his new alias too, which is exciting for him.

Provided we kick straight and don't let the Pies bully us, we're SO gonna win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe how much booing is now in the focus. I mean, last year the boos for Heater from the pies faithful would never have rated a mention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back