Watch Spangh drown the Swans in unholy water!

Remove this Banner Ad

KINGBUDDY

Team Captain
Feb 25, 2009
THE G
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Big game, needs a big figure and im hoping SPANGER has a ripper game on Friday. He deserves a bit of luck, needs to be aggressive, punch and attack the opposition with all his might and defend like he has never defended before.

Spanger stand and deliver my friend................

He shows ticker, this is what i like about him. Our good players will always play well but if this guy can hold our backlike it make life easier for Gibbo and lake. Also can play up foward on taylor to change it up

He plays his role and I hope he plays every final this year. Sure he not an A grader but his commitment is the equal of anyone.
It would be a great story if he could snag a flag.

He plays his role and I hope he plays every final this year. Sure he not an A grader but his commitment is the equal of anyone.
It would be a great story if he could snag a flag.
Agree sometimes over commits him self which is his down fall,but saying that hope he go's well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiership teams are not entirely made up of a-graders. Shane Ellen kicked five goals in a premiership team, LRT was excellent in both his grand finals, and could have won a Norm Smith, and even Troy Luff was excellent in 96.

Premiership teams need the right mix of stars, and goers who get beaten up and do the unheralded things that allow the stars to do what they do. He's on a par with Schoey in my view, but if "that moment" arrived where someone had to throw himself into a fire to win or save match , I know which of the two I would back every time.

Does he HAVE to play ? No. SHOULD he play ? Yes.

Premiership teams are not entirely made up of a-graders. Shane Ellen kicked five goals in a premiership team, LRT was excellent in both his grand finals, and could have won a Norm Smith, and even Troy Luff was excellent in 96.

Premiership teams need the right mix of stars, and goers who get beaten up and do the unheralded things that allow the stars to do what they do. He's on a par with Schoey in my view, but if "that moment" arrived where someone had to throw himself into a fire to win or save match , I know which of the two I would back every time.

Does he HAVE to play ? No. SHOULD he play ? Yes.

QFT. This is exactly the difference.. Schoey probably has twice the talent but half the want of Spangher. Come finals, I want people who want it standing in the Hawks side.

No doubt he wants it.

Spangh will also be handy for the post-win celebrations. Bring him water and we're all set.

Big game, needs a big figure and im hoping SPANGER has a ripper game on Friday. He deserves a bit of luck, needs to be aggressive, punch and attack the opposition with all his might and defend like he has never defended before.

Spanger stand and deliver my friend................

Has to be selected first. If he is I hope he has a great game though, he's one of a handful of unlucky players from last year that I'd like to see with a premiership medal around their neck.

Has to be selected first. If he is I hope he has a great game though, he's one of a handful of unlucky players from last year that I'd like to see with a premiership medal around their neck.

Surely he gets a game before Shoe, unfortunately shoe comming back from a Knee looks tired, needs a rest and a good pre season.

Spanger is now, fit strong and ready to rock n roll

If Lake plays then Spangher plays too - I can't see both Lake and Schoenmakers in the same saide at the moment, makes us way too big down back, and Schoey isn't playing well enough to justify playing forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back