FTA-TV Community

Remove this Banner Ad

First time I didn't watch an entire Community episode, and that includes last seasons abominations.

That was pure shyte.

I'm out - turned off last week's episode halfway through and lasted a minute into this one. Thanks for the memories, no hard feelings.
May I ask why you turned off last week's episode halfway through? I thought that was a great episode.

Not sure tbh. I rarely turn off movies or shows halfway through, but it just wasn't working. It's probably more a reflection of myself than the show.
Just thought it was strange because you're obviously a Community fan, and last week's episode wouldn't have been out of place in season 2 or so, and most people thought it was a great episode.

As for this week, I struggled to get through it myself!

The people that hated it, did you guys grow up watching 80s cartoons?

I did, and the satire was brilliant.
Seeing as I was born in 1993, no :p Maybe that's why I didn't really like it, I couldn't really relate to the satire in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been since Donald left, but yeah I'm not really been feeling these last few episodes.

Rick & Morty's where it's at. Community just pales in comparison.
Rick and Morty is the best thing ever.

Rick and Morty 100 years. 100 times Rick and Morty, RickandMortyadventures.com :D

Rick and Morty is the best thing ever.

Rick and Morty 100 years. 100 times Rick and Morty, RickandMortyadventures.com :D
I love Morty and I hope Morty loves me. I'd like to wrap my arms around him and feel him inside me.

I'm not as down on the recent episodes as most people, but I do agree Rick and Morty has surpassed it.

Someone make a Rick and Morty thread.

Yeah, pretty terrible episode. Makes it worse when there've been weeks off inbetween and you're desperate for a Community fix and then get that dished up.

I didn't really like that episode, but I didn't really like Abed's claymation episode either. There were definitely some funny moments though.

Agreed. I don't really get the appeal of the episodes that aren't live action. I didn't like Abed's claymation and the felt one from S4 was just plain horrible.

Yeah, pretty terrible episode. Makes it worse when there've been weeks off inbetween and you're desperate for a Community fix and then get that dished up.

Agreed. I don't really get the appeal of the episodes that aren't live action. I didn't like Abed's claymation and the felt one from S4 was just plain horrible.

The 8-bit computer game one was the exception for me.

The 8-bit computer game one was the exception for me.
Yeah, that's one of my favourite episodes but I think for that episode there was kind of a real life underlying theme throughout and it was an activity they were all engaged in as part of that story line. It's a bit different IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back