FTA-TV Community

Remove this Banner Ad

Really liked the season finale. The sequence with the fat School Board guy stealing Hickey's thoughts and then the promo for Thought Jacker and the other "depends on what fails" shows were hilarious.

"The school is built in the shape of a penis, it's all so obvious now" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite liked the finale. As for the season, I thought it was solid. I just struggle with it without the balance Troy and Pierce bring. Hickey and Duncan are great, but they're no replacements. I could honestly do without Chang. He comes out with a cracker joke occasionally but he's otherwise just an annoying cartoon character.

Thought Season 5 was pretty bad.

The show went off the rails towards the end of season 3, and jumped the shark some time ago.

Disappointing, but the first 2-3 seasons were great.
I still watch every week, but i agree. First 2 seasons were amazing, 3rd went a bit weird, then 4 and 5 have been mostly dodgy. 5 was a bit of a step in the right direction but seemed to be trying to hard still. Needs a 20+ episode season 6 to try and get it back on the right track.

Milady. Milord.

Agree with everyone here, I only kept watching Community on a weekly basis out of habit. A few funny bits here and there but it really fell away. You could tell they were trying to recreate their previous success by having sequel eps (e.g. paintball 2, role playing 2, lava floor 2).

Ali Brie :hearts:

alison-brie-0a.jpg

Is a movie actually likely to happen?
Of course it would be after what would hopefully be a solid 20+ ep long Season 6, but surely its down the track somewhere?

Then again Im still waiting for the supposed Arrested Development movie as well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back