Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 20/Offseason Team Thread - Practice Match vs Bears Wednesday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packedlunch is a Warrior! Huzzah!

Not only is he a funny bastard, but he may be able to cultivate a triple-titted branch on the whore tree.
Just hoping I don't get too many groin injuries this year.

Welcome brother! :thumbsu:

And while you're inside admiring the facilities, I'm in your car, stealing your s**t.
Hey guys, there's a ******* Bros cd in here. Haha

Bros CD? That's all you got? Pffft. Amateur. :rolleyes:

This is why us Collingwood fans never break into Suzuki Swifts, like Beng drives. No sir-eee.

We target mostly Falcons and Commodores. There's usually a bit of change from Maccas in the console, some Metallica and Gunners CD's, and if you get lucky, a butt or three of leftover spliffs in the ashtray. I can see that Morganashlee and I have a fair bit to teach you all about thieving and general skullduggery.

Thank-you, you good looking legends for the opportunity to join the notorious and mighty Warriors. I've been told i'm the missing link, lets hope that holds true on the footy field as we strive for premiership Valhalla!

BJ my captain, i promise nothing less than 110% committment to any and every job you give me......right after Raveneyes tells me more about this whoretree

Thank-you, you good looking legends for the opportunity to join the notorious and mighty Warriors. I've been told i'm the missing link, lets hope that holds true on the footy field as we strive for premiership Valhalla!

BJ my captain, i promise nothing less than 110% committment to any and every job you give me......right after Raveneyes tells me more about this whoretree

First thing you need to know is that new recruits are on clean-up duty for the first week.

Don't forget to wear thick gloves.

Welcome PL.
We just keep pulling the guns in.

Congrats to Ldub, Reg, Stronzo and FR for your selection in SFA team of S19.
Yes congrats *cough* boysclub *cough* all.

I just googled searched "bitter flog" and this image came up

123949-mark-maclure.jpg

:D:D

Well done to Stronzo , Reginald Perrin and El Dubya on their All SFA call ups. Some great performances but it helps when the posting and banter you guys bring is top notch. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday night footy is s**t, hubby is away for 5 weeks, I wish the season was on..I feel like abusing campaigners.

Head over to the Royals thread and introduce yourself ;)

Aspirations to be #fivetime, #fivetime, #fivetime, #fivetime, #fivetime SFA champs in the future?

Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The fixture has been added to the second post - our first game is this Sunday in a Grand Final rematch with those stinkin' Dragons.
Match threads should be up today.

Go Warriors :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back