Remove this Banner Ad

bradfisher14

All Australian
Aug 24, 2021
Stuck on 99 games
AFL Club
Carlton
CiKpuogUYAAky19.jpg

What is usually an unwatchable affair has been rendered palatable by virtue of our skipper being a live chance.

Rick started with a bang this season and is likely to receive 3 votes in almost every game he played until the bye. For a brief moment, he was the best player in the world and silenced all who doubted him - myself included.

He was a little patchy in the mid-section of the year due to being moved into the ruck to aid an injury ravaged Carlton (never again please Vossy!).

But our man Crippa finished with a flurry in season '22 - likely votes in many of the remaining games of the year.

Can he do it?

Last edited:

Can't see Cripps winning it but can absolutely see him polling as well as Walsh last year. Would not surprise me at all if he pushes 30 votes tonight.

First half of the year was very strong, then had a mid season lull before finishing strong.

Top 5 lock with top 3 a chance IMO. Expecting Oliver and Neale to finish top 2 with Brayshaw and Miller to round out the top 5 with Cripps.

Cripps & Touk Miller to share it.

If Cripps doesn't win, anyone bur Clarry to win it would be fine with me (would be happy if Touk Miller took home Charlie, a fine player)

I reckon Cripps will poll in the most games of any player this year, but still come in second.

I think there will be 2-3 players who poll in more games.

But cripps will have the most 3-vote matches.

Fully expecting our year to continue - Cripps to lead until the last vote of the night where he gets pipped by Lachie Neale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully expecting our year to continue - Cripps to lead until the last vote of the night where he gets pipped by Lachie Neale.

In this scenario wouldn’t he get pipped by Bontempelli?

Someone with a lot of disposals will win. Wonder if Tom Mitchell will get a game somewhere next year.

I am most interested to see if Cripps poll’s in the final 2 games....

Should poll 5-6 votes but who knows what lengths the league or umpires go to after his successful appeal to avoid suspension.

1- Oliver
2- Neale
3- Brayshaw/Miller
The umpires didn’t even report him, so don’t think they will care to much. It is more about the best player in a losing team, if he gets a few 3 votes in those games good chance to win but can see the usual 1 vote because of the loss.

Tip is Miller, no one to steal his votes.

I got Cripps at $15 when he was smashing the preseason games, so would be a nice win. Go Crippa.

Last vote pipping will be done by Oliver and not Neale judging by rd.23 result of Demons smashing the Lions.

Reckon Touk Miller will win it.

Tipping Cripps will poll ~20-25.

Crippa will start like a house on fire, but had too much of a lull mid-season to take it home I think.

Neale or Miller I think will win it.

Back