Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2023 - Congratulations Weiters 2023 JNM Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

JNM.jpg

Limited hospitality ticketing available

2023 John Nicholls Medal presented by Hyundai

Date: Sunday 8 October 2023

Time: 6:30pm

Dress code: Formal

Price: $275 per ticket

Food and beverage all inclusive.

Your hospitality experience will include:

3-course meal
Beer, wine and soft drink package
Live entertainment
2023 John Nicholls Medal Count

2023 VFL and VFLW Presentations

Booking link:-

Coming up this Sunday. Anyone want to have a crack at the top 10? Here is my guess taking into account the voting system which rewards consistency and playing a lot of games more so than peak performance.

1. Weitering
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Cerra
5. Newman
6. Docherty
7. Acres
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

I had a crack at the votes and am very confident Weitering wins. Also, pretty confident that Charlie finishes top 2-3. I feel like 3-8 could end up in any order though I expect Walsh to finish at the lower end (5-8) and Cripps the upper end (2-5). I would be surprised if anyone outside the group I named makes the top 10.

Voting System: Consists of four coaches giving each player a ranking from one to four after each match. Players can receive a maximum of 16 votes for a game

Coming up this Sunday. Anyone want to have a crack at the top 10? Here is my guess taking into account the voting system which rewards consistency and playing a lot of games more so than peak performance.

1. Weitering
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Cerra
5. Newman
6. Docherty
7. Acres
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

I had a crack at the votes and am very confident Weitering wins. Also, pretty confident that Charlie finishes top 2-3. I feel like 3-8 could end up in any order though I expect Walsh to finish at the lower end (5-8) and Cripps the upper end (2-5). I would be surprised if anyone outside the group I named makes the top 10.

Voting System: Consists of four coaches giving each player a ranking from one to four after each match. Players can receive a maximum of 16 votes for a game
I think that you are close to the mark. I think that I'd have Cerra and Acres a bit higher. Maybe Cerra at 2 (well in front when he gets injured) and Acres at 5.

1. Weitering
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Cerra
5. Newman
6. Docherty
7. Acres
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

1. Charlie
2. Cerra
3. Cripps
4. Weiters
5. Acres
6. Newy
7. Doc
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

1. Weitering
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Cerra
5. Newman
6. Docherty
7. Acres
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

Agree it is hard to see anyone outside that top 10 making it. Maybe Hewett who had a really strong last 10 games. Peculiarities of the voting system may be decisive, but this is the order I reckon they deserve:

1. Newman
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Weitering
5. Cerra
6. Docherty
7. Saad
8. Acres
9. Walsh
10. McGovern

1. Weitering
2. Curnow
3. Cripps
4. Cerra
5. Newman
6. Docherty
7. Acres
8. Walsh
9. Saad
10 McGovern

My top 10:
Cerra
weitering
Charlie
Newman
Cripps
Docherty
Walsh
Acres
Saad
McGovern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure what time things kick off but feeling like a bit of a dick hanging around out front in my oatmeal slacks and loafers.......

e803d0424c545a6ac54cd5839b34e72ec1e51be8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back