List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
We literally have the same player in sheed as Graham. Both too slow for the modern game.

Sure Graham tackles more and sheed is a much better kick but they both have the same major flaws . Slow , injury prone and not damaging

Cummin and perryman at GWS are both UFA and much better players

Trading in Cummin or Perryman , Baker, busslinger and kaleb Smith whilst keeping our first and future 1st for blue chip mids or Gun KPPs would be what we aim for .

Also getting some late picks for malakai champion 🤌
And holy shit do we need blue chip mids.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like Cody Anderson a lot for us, one of the best contested mids in this upcoming draft but isn’t one dimensional, hits the scoreboard and is just a real cult figure lol.

Definitely an option for us if we split our top 2-4 pick.

Us Eagles fans have lived a charmed existence over the last 20 years when it came to our ruck stocks. From Cox to Naitanui...and now we've been playing with a zero impact part time ruckman for two straight years now...can we PLEASE go grab a ruckman until Barnett and Reid are old enough to do something?...Please?!

We need deeper stocks than just Flynn.

What happens when Flynn is back with the 2nd ruck .

Jack Williams seems a much better forward than bailey.

Waterman has cemented his spot and maric is a beautiful kick and superior around the ground
Maric at chf or wing, higher up ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should trade Chesser. Lots of people saying he should or could be desisted. Agree, if any club wo u ld have him

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

I’m reluctant to trade Chesser until we see him on ball or under a new coach, I still think there’s a lot to work with there, he’s just not a winger.
Why did he not play in the guts today. We had no one else. He is not a tackle or high pressure player perhaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back