List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:
Cripps is averaging 7 kicks 6 handballs so yeah performing at a very high level ..
Coming back from a broken leg playing one of the hardest roles, in the worst side.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

This is utter bu**s**T about Oscar Allen being offered megabucks & long term contract from eastern states clubs, i reckon its a conspiracy from the eagles, They are going to come up with some ridiculous reasoning they had to offer Oscar X amount of money & years for him to stay. Its like the midseason draft they knew before the mid season draft they had more than one player that wouldn't play again this year. Oscar Allen has a contract and will be staying without any extra years and more money.

We don't know that isn't the case. Contract announcements could very well include any extension options.

We also don't know that Nic Nat didn't meet a required trigger clause and was not guaranteed a contract before retirement for example.

As if.. the credits crew name their terms and we roll over because we can’t upset any of them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Winder had an indiscretion early in the season that set him back and injury but the last month of footy from Winder has been very good .....should get another season contract regardless .
Trew and Winder should get another one year deal they are capable of playing AFL football .

Both list cloggers

Crows have just been robbed and they are now out of the finals race, if they rock up next week really depleted and we’re up and about for Hurn and Shuey’s last game, I think we will win.

Crows have just been robbed and they are now out of the finals race, if they rock up next week really depleted and we’re up and about for Hurn and Shuey’s last game, I think we will win.
There is no way based on how the crows played that we have any hope of beating them.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip
0%
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

This is utter bu**s**T about Oscar Allen being offered megabucks & long term contract from eastern states clubs, i reckon its a conspiracy from the eagles, They are going to come up with some ridiculous reasoning they had to offer Oscar X amount of money & years for him to stay. Its like the midseason draft they knew before the mid season draft they had more than one player that wouldn't play again this year. Oscar Allen has a contract and will be staying without any extra years and more money.

Calm down, he’s not going anywhere.

Theyre going to be *in pissed

1692451378589.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
in your dreams.

In Terry’s case it’s in his nightmares

He’s firmly in the it’s better if we lose camp and is paranoid we’ll pull a win out of out arse costing us the no.1 pick

I understand the nervousness as much as a win is unlikely

There is no way based on how the crows played that we have any hope of beating them.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip
0%
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I hope so, but god I can’t imagine how deflated their locker room would be right now after that horrific call and them now being out of the finals race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so, but god I can’t imagine how deflated their locker room would be right now after that horrific call and them now being out of the finals race.

I imagine they will be seething at the situation and we'll be their therapy pinata.

I imagine they will be seething at the situation and we'll be their therapy pinata.

I hope this is the case and it very well might be. They did ruin JK’s farewell game last season when they had nothing to play for to be fair.

Trew and Winder have had less than ten games to dis/prove their worth. Compare with SPS 120 games and Rotham 50 - I don’t see any upside in them. Not saying there’s upside in the first two but rather we can’t tell yet.
Both were average prospects at best and haven't kicked on at all. Seen 3 years of both- time to move on. Rotham as well.
SPS was actually really good early this year before injury, and is miles ahead of those three

Wait. You think there aren’t at least a half dozen clubs that would shell out big money for Oscar?

He’s a gun key forward who performs in a s**t team. Very capable of kicking 60 goals a season in a half decent team. On top of that a quality bloke who is captain potential. Of course teams will be sussing him out given how poor we are.

Sorry McGovern barely plays and Cripps isn’t going to get any better , infact he is likely to drop off and become less impactful.. both should have had one year deals.. take it or leave it with triggers for a second year…

McGovern hardly plays BC they knew he was getting a contract extension and so have nursed him after his surgery for the remainder of the year. Not saying he won't get injured again, but I suspect with a good preseason he will play at least 15 games next year. We will need that.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back