List Mgmt. COTCH/Rance/Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no inside knowledge, but I am absolutely confident that as long as the club makes a fair offer, these 3 will sign without much fuss.
For years now I have had anxiety that our stars would get jack of it and leave, but I finally have the faith that the players want to be there.

Nah we'd just go one short as we wouldn't miss him anyway

Regardless of whether or not we'd miss him, we simply don't have that option. Every vacant list spot must be filled under AFL regulations, otherwise we're breaching the rules.

So considering we MUST have somebody in that spot, we would absolutely be required to get a kid to join our senior list on absolute minimum AFL wage.

And the only kids joining senior lists on absolute minimum AFL wage are speculative prospects that aren't certainties to be drafted at ALL, and may never even play at AFL level even if they are.

Dean Putt, anybody? :$

So the money would be just as wasted as it is now, no? o_O

I guess I just don't see the point of your suggestion... unless of course the whole point of your posting on this is once again a vehicle for you to vent frustration, and snipe a current RFC listed player? :oops: :eek:

Cotch - $800k - 5 years
Dusty and Rance - $700k, 3 years each.
Would be happy with the above.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Cotch - $800k - 5 years

yup, wish someone spent the time to figure out all the wages then minus the salary cap to see what we have to spend, i rkn patrick would cost upward of 600k

Regardless of whether or not we'd miss him, we simply don't have that option. Every vacant list spot must be filled under AFL regulations, otherwise we're breaching the rules.

So considering we MUST have somebody in that spot, we would absolutely be required to get a kid to join our senior list on absolute minimum AFL wage.

And the only kids joining senior lists on absolute minimum AFL wage are speculative prospects that aren't certainties to be drafted at ALL, and may never even play at AFL level even if they are.

I guess I just don't see the point of your suggestion... unless of course the whole point of your posting on this is once again a vehicle for you to vent frustration, and snipe a current RFC listed player? :oops: :eek:
750 plus 250 equals a million . We are currently pissing 250 down the toilet. Take it of said player and give it to Cotch, very simple

Cotch - $800k - 5 years

Selwood 600 5 years
Stevie J 450 5 years
Tom Hawkins 300k

We throw money around like a Wall St Broker at Studio 54 in the 80's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we could put a jumper around one of the point posts at VFL games and play with 17 men on the ground we will be anyway

Selwood 600 5 years
Stevie J 450 5 years
Tom Hawkins 300k

We throw money around like a Wall St Broker at Studio 54 in the 80's

You think Hawkins is gonna take 300k when a 19 year old in footscray is on a mill?

Yeah, right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back