Could we do a Bradbury? - Ladder Prediction Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha pav to kick 10 if post on him. As for finals no chance
If Post plays on Pavlich, I am tipping Huddo could be screaming 'Thirteen, THIRTEEEEEEEEN!' again.

The guy is 22 and will be 23 in dec. I would be happy to see him stay on if he actually showed some more. I would like to see him trying to take the game on rather than what he has shown in the past..... which imho isn't enough for a 3rd defensive tall.

He needs to come out and if he makes mistakes taking the game on so be it, rather than trying to play it safe all the time with a good blunder thrown in.

Compare him to Ellis, Ellis makes the silly little mistake once a game but he shows more than enough to warrant his position and you can just tell he is going to be a good player, where as Post makes a mistake and then doesn't really do anything else to show that his raw talent should overlook that mistake.

Either way good luck to him.

The guy is 22 and will be 23 in dec. I would be happy to see him stay on if he actually showed some more. I would like to see him trying to take the game on rather than what he has shown in the past..... which imho isn't enough for a 3rd defensive tall.

He needs to come out and if he makes mistakes taking the game on so be it, rather than trying to play it safe all the time with a good blunder thrown in.

Compare him to Ellis, Ellis makes the silly little mistake once a game but he shows more than enough to warrant his position and you can just tell he is going to be a good player, where as Post makes a mistake and then doesn't really do anything else to show that his raw talent should overlook that mistake.

Either way good luck to him.

this is the thing....for those that remember back, Rance was goofing up every second time, but he didnt go back into his shell and play timid footy because he was scared about making the same mistakes...
Here in the tiger forum the debate raged on his spudness, week in week out, but his 110% commitment to the contest and his 110% commitment to get the ball to where it was at, kept him doing it again and again and now the dude is a ******* gun. Post needs to get a confidence injection asap, because he is playing scared. By that I dont mean he doesnt go in and contest, i mean he is scared and fair dinkum you can see it, he is s**t scared to make a mistake and loses the plot, trying so hard to get it right...
The problem now is that if the brains trust hasn't communicated to him that its ok Posty, run the gauntlet man, the mistakes dont matter, then he wont get out of this state. The other problem is that after a month of horror for the tiges with those losses, I am tipping that all sights are set on finishing strongly and they have plonked him in the deep end and just told him play for your career...which in my book sucks..
He ******* takes a kick and you can see him shaking in his boots, worried that he will shank it and like clockwork he does...thats his problem..

this is the thing....for those that remember back, Rance was goofing up every second time, but he didnt go back into his shell and play timid footy because he was scared about making the same mistakes...
Here in the tiger forum the debate raged on his spudness, week in week out, but his 110% commitment to the contest and his 110% commitment to get the ball to where it was at, kept him doing it again and again and now the dude is a ******* gun. Post needs to get a confidence injection asap, because he is playing scared. By that I dont mean he doesnt go in and contest, i mean he is scared and fair dinkum you can see it, he is s**t scared to make a mistake and loses the plot, trying so hard to get it right...
The problem now is that if the brains trust hasn't communicated to him that its ok Posty, run the gauntlet man, the mistakes dont matter, then he wont get out of this state. The other problem is that after a month of horror for the tiges with those losses, I am tipping that all sights are set on finishing strongly and they have plonked him in the deep end and just told him play for your career...which in my book sucks..
He ******* takes a kick and you can see him shaking in his boots, worried that he will shank it and like clockwork he does...thats his problem..

The funny thing is that he is a good kick on either foot. He needs his opponent to make him angry. Tarrant smashed post to the ground after he took a strong mark and he killed tarrant out of the game. He showed grunt that day. It will click and he should be persisted with for the last 3 games

The funny thing is that he is a good kick on either foot. He needs his opponent to make him angry. Tarrant smashed post to the ground after he took a strong mark and he killed tarrant out of the game. He showed grunt that day. It will click and he should be persisted with for the last 3 games

Lol we dont need everything to be about post. He has his own section for that unless we running out of room there haha

vSI1u.png

^Good thing i was abducted by aliens last year so i am sure they exist!

I'm getting that bubbly feeling in my gut, it could be that Shawarma i just ate or more likely hope that we could still make it!

no i was on foot passing a cow paddock, all the cows witnessed it, either way when up there i was unsurprised to find them watching foxtel, but they seemed to be enjoying a carlton game, i showed them the true way and i hope they go an convert their entire race to become tigers supporters 10 billion members in 2080?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a go at the ladder predictor and with only 3 games to go and giving us 3 wins with one % booster against Port, and being as harsh as i could (but realistic) on the Saints, Bombers, Tankers and Freo, i couldnt get past us finishing 9th with 48 points along with the Saints (8th) Tankers (10th) Freo (11th) and Bombers on 44pts (12th)

So if best case scenario did pan out, we unfortunately will miss, but finish above the Tankers and Bombers, that would be sweet.

Just did a ladder predictor. If we win all our games, the saints will possibly beat us to 8th spot by 6%, or Carlton will take 8th by 1 game. Im surprised at how close it is. I know anything can happen but its not unrealistic.

Understand that posters want to keep the dream alive so to speak regarding finals. However we don't need thread after thread about people doing their ladder predictions. So from now on if you want to post a ladder prediction do so in here otherwise your thread will be deleted.

The club should persist. I'd say he'll keep is spot. No reason to drop him or Griffiths. Rance will play on Pav. Looking forward to a win this week
Moore playing two really solid games in the VFL is one reason..
Two is that Post has been playing s**t in the AFL

Lol Tarrant has had about 3 decent AFL games in his career. Angus Graham could've killed tarrant out of that game.

mathematically possible, nice positive spin on things but like you said it won't happen.

i know we all hate the 'ninth' jokes, but if we finish 9th i'll be over the moon
If we finish ninth we won't have to worry about 18 teams anymore cause ill blow port and adelaide clubs sky high and make sure there is nothing left, purely a frustration relief, and i hate them, LOTS!

So guys here's what we want for this week

Geelong beats the saints
We obviously beat freo
Essendon beats carlton

Those 3 things happen and we're still a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back