Opinion Crazy (or not so Crazy) Predictions for 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought whilst we are all still here (naturally some posters don't visit as often during the off-season) it might be a bit of fun (and could have some scarily accurate results) to make some predictions off-the-cuff about what may happen within the club in 2013...

I'll go first:
1. Darling to put on more size and go past JK as a stay at home forward. JK to play more up the ground.
2. Tom Swift to consult with the olympic weightlifting coaches and put on more size, whilst also training with Sally Pearson to increase speed and jumping over opponents skill thus pushing Priddis out of the 22 and winning best and fairest.
3. Ash Smith to spend less time with his deaf cat and more time training, pushing for a recall to the side.

Let's not a) criticise predictions, stupid or not and b) turn this into a Swift v Stevens debate... thread is for some fun and reflection next year! :thumbsu:

Bon appétit.

West Coast are accused of ducking, throwing, unruly crowd behavior and making opposition coaches cry. Oh, wait a minute.... we're talking about next year.

So that means all of the above as well as salary cap breaches, tanking, cheating, diving, mass genocide & thermonuclear war.

West Coast are accused of ducking, throwing, unruly crowd behavior and making opposition coaches cry. Oh, wait a minute.... we're talking about next year.

So that means all of the above as well as salary cap breaches, tanking, cheating, diving, mass genocide & thermonuclear war.
Apparently our curator is working on a way for the blades of grass to recognise our colours and grow in the direction of the end we are kicking too, thereby creating resistance for the opposing team.

I'll add a serious post
Hill and Dick to become very valuable goal kicking smalls. They will be behind

Kennedy
Lecras
Darling
Cox / Naitanui
and possibly Lynch

In regards to getting a defender so they should be able to cause a lot of trouble.

Kennedy, Darling and Lecras to combine for 150+ goals for the season.
Us to finish top 2 at end of home and away season.
Shuey to finish top 5 in the brownlow.
Scooter to have as good a year or better than joel.
Nicnat and Cox to both make AA along with waters, kennedy, lecras and hurn. (shuey should have made it but gets snubbed causing an uproar on our board)

Embley, nicoski, a selwood, glass and lynch to all retire after we win the premiership.

Lecca to play 80%ish of gametime in the midfield. Nico, Dick, Hill, "maybe" Hams to be the small forwards. (2 of them, not all 4 obviously)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast to be accused of cheating by green eyed vics who still believe this is the expanded VFL competition . OOPS thats every year .

Lecras will smash the competition and average 20 disposals and 3 goals a game ala Leigh Matthews 2.0.

On a more serious note-

Jack Darling will kick 60 goals with Lecras and Kennedy back in the side.
Chris Masten will get more midfield time and be one of our most consistent performers( Kind of done that this year).
Brad Dick will push his way into our best 22.
Quinten lynch will retire.
Ash Smith will push his way back into the 22.
Luke Shuey and Scott Selwood will be All Australian.

Adam Selwood and I ( or any of the Selwood boys..I'm not fussy :p ) will get to work on making a few father son prospects for season 2019!

JK - Kick a ton and to make another hilarious Josh Kennedy the hero and the footballer video

Scooter and Shuey to finish 1,2 in the brownlow

Beau Waters to get the captaincy after glassy retires a premiership captain! With Scooter as his deputy!

Eagles ripping the Hawks a new one on that last Saturday in September ....Luke Shuey for the Normie Smith!

Andrew Gaff signs a 10 year contract extension after playing in his first of many premierships

The Scott sisters, Clarko and Softwick drown in their own delicious tears after we win the biggy!!

Awww that would be sweet :D

Adam Selwood and I ( or any of the Selwood boys..I'm not fussy :p ) will get to work on making a few father son prospects for season 2019!

JK - Kick a ton and to make another hilarious Josh Kennedy the hero and the footballer video

Scooter and Shuey to finish 1,2 in the brownlow

Beau Waters to get the captaincy after glassy retires a premiership captain! With Scooter as his deputy!

Eagles ripping the Hawks a new one on that last Saturday in September ....Luke Shuey for the Normie Smith!

Andrew Gaff signs a 10 year contract extension after playing in his first of many premierships

The Scott sisters, Clarko and Softwick drown in their own delicious tears after we win the biggy!!

Awww that would be sweet :D
Fletch to get a personally signed topless photo of Selwood A and faint.

Fletch to get a personally signed topless photo of Selwood A and faint.

Oh my god I would be squealing like one of those Bieber or Twihard teenagers!! At the moment qstick I would take a signed topless photo from anyone..unfortunately where I live the blokes aren't much chop! Times are tough buddy!

Oh my god I would be squealing like one of those Bieber or Twihard teenagers!! At the moment qstick I would take a signed topless photo from anyone..unfortunately where I live the blokes aren't much chop! Times are tough buddy!
Your wish m'lady..
q.jpg

- Both western derbies to be fiercer than ever before
- A controversial trade before start of season
- More than one Eagles scandal (one of which to possibly involve a western derby and/or coach rivalry)
- Brad Sheppard to become our forth best player
- Jack Darling
- Premiership (Kerr Norm Smith Medal)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back