Cricket: Big Bash 2015/16 betting

Remove this Banner Ad

bet365 promo is back - place a pre game bet and an in play bet and have the in play bet refunded up to $100 or the value of the pre game bet stake if it loses.

Cashed out on the last ball of the game because voiding the promotion and collecting seemed way less risky than counting on Adelaide not to hit a 4. Glad to see them finish with a 6 to make both bets winners.

heassppgggg.png

Last edited:
Brisbane at some nice odds tonight Hastings is a huge loss
Burns to go balistic

Strange odds Stars are way to short with that team
Teams will look something like this I imagine

Stars:
1.Stoinis
2.Wright
3.Pietersen
4.Handscomb
5.Hussey
6.Quiney
7.Gulbis
8.Zampa
9.Hilfenhaus
10.Worrall/Coleman
11.Beer

10 could be a batsman (Gotch/Triffit) slotting in above Gulbis and have Stoinis/Hussey/Wright/KP make up the extra 4 overs as the batting drops off pretty quick from 6

Heat:
1.Pierson
2.Simmons
3.Lynn
4.Burns
5.Reardon
6.Floros
7.Cutting
8.Hopes
9.Lalor
10.Swepson
11.Badree

Edit: forgot about Stoinis bowling..

Last edited:
Teams will look something like this I imagine

Stars:
1.Stoinis
2.Wright
3.Pietersen
4.Handscomb
5.Hussey
6.Quiney
7.Gulbis
8.Zampa
9.Hilfenhaus
10.Worrall/Coleman
11.Beer

10 could be a batsman (Gotch/Triffit) slotting in above Gulbis and have Hussey/Wright/KP make up the extra 4 overs as the batting drops off pretty quick from 6

Heat:
1.Pierson
2.Simmons
3.Lynn
4.Burns
5.Reardon
6.Floros
7.Cutting
8.Hopes
9.Lalor
10.Swepson
11.Badree

Beer and Zampa i can image being the keys

With the Bet365 in-play refund, what do you think is the best in-play market to bet on to take full advantage of the refund offer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn team changes. Had Carberry as a top scorer as I'm sure he was listed as an opener on the team list. Now it looks like he's in at 4.

Where was Harris wtf
Stars will get spanked next week no doubt
Watching Tye bat is cringeworthy he's soooooooo bad

Does anyone know what the rules are for BBL semi finals in the event of the match being rained out?

Is the next day used or is the match awarded to the team higher on the ladder after the H&A fixtures?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back