2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

T Burgoyne misses a sitter and then Oppo go up other end and kick a simple goal.

Being killed on the rebound.

It’s like watching the Hawthorn game. Dumb turnover, 3-4 clean disposals and the chance at the other end.

What have we learnt?

If the Power use the same game plan as the Magpies, it will be a long night.

Ummm if the magpies playing before the Power shows how they will play (usually had the last couple of years) we could be in for an interesting night.

Part six seven and eight Sack Hinkley thread may be activated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are so s**t to watch.

We dominated so much play for zero reward, the same impotent attack, the same clogged up play style, incredibly slow ball movement, the same complete lack of defensive running evident from last week.

The game is completely being defined by the pressured mistakes we make, followed by waves of Port players caught on the attacking side of their opponents as the Crows stream forward in numbers, scoring at will.

It's horrendous footy

Last edited:
We are so s**t to watch.

We dominated so much play for zero reward, the same impotent attack, the same clogged up play style, incredibly slow ball movement, the same complete lack of defensive running evident from last week.

The game is completely being defined by the pressured mistakes we make, followed by waves of Port players caught on the attacking side of their opponents as the Crows stream forward in numbers, scoring at will.

It's horrendous footy
100% this, have all the possession in the world, the ball movement is as so as treacle and before you know it the games over. Doesn't matter how s**t the opposition is just move the ball quick against us and we are done.
There is losing and then there is losing the way we do, I seriously can't be bothered watching this s**t any longer and I have been a member since 1979.

Last edited:
The game is completely being defined by the pressured mistakes we make,

^ is what Walsh said of us when he went to the crows. Pressure the ball carrier hit 'em on the break.

We've always struggled against clean link up organised footy. Got a feeling they're gonna pants us tonight.

Reckon their forwards will park themselves very deep lead into space and expose our slow key defenders.

Hope i'm wrong (it's all i've got left :() but it might be a long night.

F'ck you Ken you'll leave us in ruins.

I am liking Bergman in the middle.

Getting a lot of the ball and clearances. Almost Brad Ebert like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back