Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the No 1 waiver possy is the only out clause, as long as you drop him late Sunday night or early Monday morning and remember to put the claim in. The 2 day waiver period will mean no-one else can claim them - I did this with Stafford a couple of years ago.

Yeah but then you may miss the boat on a replacement as Waivers clear Thursday night our time and then the FAs are all snapped up for free!

Dropping Gronk late at night right before kickoff Monday morning limits your options of who to replace him with as there are only usually scraps left especially at TE flex position of WR/TE does help a bit but once they hit Waivers and are officially OFF your roster you are tempting fate getting them back if they are guns as if you are dropping them you are going hard for the win!

QB possy is easy as half the leagues starters are FA every week with plenty of options.

Yeah but then you may miss the boat on a replacement as Waivers clear Thursday night our time and then the FAs are all snapped up for free!

Dropping Gronk late at night right before kickoff Monday morning limits your options of who to replace him with as there are only usually scraps left especially at TE flex position of WR/TE does help a bit but once thye hit Waivers and are officially OFF your roster you are tempting fate getting them back if they are guns as if you are dropping them you are going hard for the win!

QB possy is easy as half the leagues starters are FA every week with plenty of options.
Which is why I wouldn't be dropping him as TE has the least depth of any position. I think Brady and LeVeon are the only players in my team I will be keeping through their bye weeks. Everyone else will be a judgement call in their bye week although most I will drop without a second thought - Allen Robinson might get to hang around GG if he keeps up something like this week's form.

I might have to blow my waiver on robinson (idiot).

Dunno yet, but 0-2 is not good.

excited_zpsb10c599d.gif

Thanks for the 2-0 start Antonio and Julio.

_lzQlGk0eIrDVDxMqodg-gsUdYMVoR0Wp2xH0xB5dbHdGa8HIOlwWqo84lJ6WKiFRiII1hh0EHHsfKmjeef0pcGjXQn3QoO5ZuNZWos=w500-h200-nc

lol!

Sean Lee in the 7th Rd / B Marshall in the 10th and J Matthews in the 9th Rd all have my team humming currently with nearly 400pts in 2 Rds!

Total steals that low the lot of em!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back