Rumour Daisy to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been around for so long.

Who gives a rats arse. Carlton again will fail by paying overs for a bloke who hasn't played a good game in nearly 2 years and could have on going problems with his ankles.

I dont know why they would want him anyway. Surely key position players are on the agenda

not saying its not going to happen, but its just hard to see him making the move

Because Carlton haven't competed for a flag in years, the rivalry with Collingwood isn't that huge. Especially considering he came out and literally said "I have to look after myself" in regard to squeezing out the best contract. I reckon you could pencil it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Carlton haven't competed for a flag in years, the rivalry with Collingwood isn't that huge. Especially considering he came out and literally said "I have to look after myself" in regard to squeezing out the best contract. I reckon you could pencil it in.

its not the carlton thing, its more the amount of exposure he gets as a collingwood player for his media and advertising gigs

but as i said, Im not saying its not going to happen

Few KPP qualify for free agency.

AFL wants Buddy at GWS.

Reckon Thomas would add more than Danyle Pearce who has played every game for Fremantle. Would be a quality first 22 replacement for Scotland who has slowed down and could retire.

Like Cloke, I don't see Dale leaving.

I think Pies supporters are as worried about his ankle as we are. May be a battle of medical opinions and a roll of the dice.

That might cover the Visy Ambassadorial role, now you need to find another 600 in salary

I don't know, how much would you pay for a personalised signed version of Malthouse: A life in football; and some time on Uncle Micks lap?

I would pay 600k seriously :cool:

It seems to be a bit meh from everyone. Carlton fans think we have bigger problems to address and Pies fans think he might struggle to return to former top form due to injurys and dont want be tied to a big contract over a player with question marks cause they have other quality players that are more vital to keep.

Not sure how much you can read into this but Swanny was down at Bundoora footy club a few weeks ago doing an appearance and when asked where he thought Daisy would be playing next year he said he thought it would be Carlton. That's not to say it's a done deal by any means but that was his opinion without actually knowing one way or the other.

thomas has hardly played a quality game for two seasons. Carlton can have him we'll take the first rounder. I'm indifferent whichever way it goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back