Dale Thomas megathread (very bumped, see post #1072)

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Ball is a seriously wonderful human being. He will do big things post his football career. Just to back up your post, 24 seconds into the below video, can you even picture Thomas doing anything like that in a collingwood vs carlton grand final? If you say yes you're dreaming. s**t bloke with how he went about leaving our great club.

Song name anyone!??!?!

See the idiot at Carlton training on the news running around with the beanie on his head with the pom pom bouncing around.

Can't believe we ever liked this tool. Bloke has the maturity of a 10 year old, no wonder he needs his Daddy.

Shame the campaigner didn't rip his shoulder out.

Should have been charged for attacking an injured player. Remember the AFL brought in a rule about that. Only saving grace is Thomas is such a pussy everyone knows he is incapable of hurting anyone but himself.

Hope we smash him into the turf next time around.

See the idiot at Carlton training on the news running around with the beanie on his head with the pom pom bouncing around.

Can't believe we ever liked this tool. Bloke has the maturity of a 10 year old, no wonder he needs his Daddy.

He used to also wear a Collingwood beanie at training. I quite liked it and had no issue with the pom pom.

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with wearing a football beanie lol
Goldsack wears a pies Pom Pom beanie. Not sure why it's a big deal if Dale does.
If he wants to deface himself by wearing a scum beanie more power to him.

Only saving grace is Thomas is such a pussy everyone knows he is incapable of hurting anyone but himself.
Dale never struck me as a pussy prior to that embarrassing effort targeting Luke Ball and the subsequent nonsense with Pendles. In a football sense he's brave.

This was only shown in the post-match. For anyone who missed it ->

xdi6f7.jpg
Footy to the face, hunched over, unsuspecting and unbalanced.... And the best Thomas can do is bump him a metre.

I just thought this thread needed a quick bump, if for no other reason but to record how things ended up down the track.

From the Blues board...

After putting up with Malthou$e for ten years or more- you'd know all about 'fraud'...

Take my hat off to Eddie

first he points Swan to Carlton guaranteeing a dud CEO flapper

who

brings on Malthou$e ( care of Eddie)

who brings on 'DaisyThomas' who can't run or kick

and Buttifant - who has single handedly made Carlton the slowest side in the competition

and a bunch of drongo assistnt coaches who won't threaten him..

and then pisses Betts/Garlett/Laidler/Duigan/Waite off -

and then complains carlton has no forward line or run

and so brings on

Jones and Tutt..

and when a regular finals ide rockets down to bottom of ladder

he says

the administration have turned the players off playing my processed game plan - after telling the world that they are s**t because I told them so..

lulz

you couldn't write a script like this - no one would believe you.

yeah you know all about fraud.

I said when MM started, then brought daisy & buttifant it was a colliwobbles conspiracy to destroy our club.

I have no reason to change my view!

The Daisy decision on it's own is an unmitigated disaster, when you couple it with our drafting we may well have cruelled our ability to improve for 5 years.

We are in a worse position now than the early 2000's.

It could be another decade before we are even top 4.

Thomas getting 600-700k is a complete and utter joke while Betts is kicking 50 goals.

I'd pay 500k for 50 goals. 700k for a C grader though?

The decision to go for Daisy over Betts has been a disaster.

One thing that's not getting much of a mention is fitness, you can't make tackles and sprint to the next contest if you aren't fit.

I think Butifant is a big issue, he is all about not overloading players training. What a load of crap, how do you get fit by not pushing yourself past what you think are your limits. In his last year at Collingwood we were lacking in fitness and speed. I see similar things at Carlton. But as long as Mick is there he won't be going anywhere

**** off Daisy.

Can MM and his pet(daisy) just **** off already.
0clip_image002.png

He brought in his overpaid lovechild, with a rebuilt ankle. And i don't know about anyone else but i despised Daisy Thomas back then, and he ain't done much to change my opinion since.

Well I have had about as much of the Malthouse era as I can stand.

I want Malthouse and every one of his Collingwood cronies (especially Dale Thomas) / sycophants the **** out of my club.
0clip_image004.png
0clip_image006.png
0clip_image008.png

Dale Thomas again

Can't he just pack his bags and gtfo of the club already !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe he is getting more than their captain Murphy! Haha how pissed would you be?

Anyone who is angry that he left to secure his financial future surely can understand now why he did it. We offered him a performance contract and now he is getting the easiest 700k for doing nothing. He isn't anywhere near the player he was and the club couldn't have made a better choice. Now Carlton are stuck with a 28 year old player on 700k who can barely get a kick during a rebuild

please keep him haha we dont want him, and it's fun watching him bleed your club

I love the about face in tone from some of these Cheats fans. When they were first pilfering our club and thinking they were getting away like bandits they were all like 'yeah suck on that Collingwood were getting your best players and coaches and CEOs and were Carlton and (chest beat, chest beat) and now it's just a litany of pathetic whining about f ..... Ing off al these useless Collingwood people ruining their club.

All I can say to this hollow, soulless, cesspool of a football Club is Suck it up princesses, like anything in life YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

I love the about face in tone from some of these Cheats fans. When they were first pilfering our club and thinking they were getting away like bandits they were all like 'yeah suck on that Collingwood were getting your best players and coaches and CEOs and were Carlton and (chest beat, chest beat) and now it's just a litany of pathetic whining about f ..... Ing off al these useless Collingwood people ruining their club.

All I can say to this hollow, soulless, cesspool of a football Club is Suck it up princesses, like anything in life YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Post of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back