Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastard. 32 possessions and 2 goals at 3 quarter time.

What could have been...

We need to drop this whole self destiny and paving their own career in the AFL thing and start reminding players, we as the fans know what is best for them. Playing in the blue and white along Andrew is what is best for David Swallow... :'(

David Swallow tries to get a handball under pressure from Tom Liberatore. Picture: AFL Media
swallowziebell620.jpg

This trade is now a real possibility at end of this season. Rocket is shaking up the place. Some players are gonna hate his honest assessment of them. After reading today's article about honesty issues between players at the suns there is gonna be some fall out. What are we prepared to offer the suns if Swallow states at seasons end his preferred destination is North. I would happily give up a Black or Wood plus our 1st pick.

This trade is now a real possibility at end of this season. Rocket is shaking up the place. Some players are gonna hate his honest assessment of them. After reading today's article about honesty issues between players at the suns there is gonna be some fall out. What are we prepared to offer the suns if Swallow states at seasons end his preferred destination is North. I would happily give up a Black or Wood plus our 1st pick.
Arthur Cloke board..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over him. Pass.

I would happily give up a Black or Wood plus our 1st pick.
I agreed with you until you said the above. They can have our first and second pick and we get late picks in the 60's or 70's other wise we wait until the end of 2017 when I believe David is a free agent. If David wants to come to North, GC aren't in the position to bend us over in exchange for players like Swallow etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back