David Zaharakis vs Dayne Zorko

Who's the better player David Zaharakis or Dayne Zorko

• David Zaharakis

Votes: 69 55.6%
  • Dayne Zorko

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage Zaharakis has the runs on the board. He won the ANZAC day medal and is a proven match-winner. Dayne Zorko is a good player too as well, but Zaharakis is the more talented/skilled player and also a better ball user.

At this stage Zaharakis has the runs on the board. He won the ANZAC day medal and is a proven match-winner. Dayne Zorko is a good player too as well, but Zaharakis is the more talented/skilled player and also a better ball user.
I don't get how this is such a massive achievement, he got B.O.G in a regular season game albeit with a high attendance. It's not really a big stage in terms of actual importance.

I don't get how this is such a massive achievement, he got B.O.G in a regular season game albeit with a high attendance. It's not really a big stage in terms of actual importance.

Its all I ever hear about when his name is mentioned anywhere on BF, has probably inflated his reputation.

I know I'm bias as hell, but I'd take Zorko because he plays footy the correct way - hard and fast.

Very similar stats, Zorko more contested and forward based whilst Zaka is less contested and spends more time in the middle. The aspect of Zaka's game that makes me consider him a bit better than Zorko is the amount of effective metres gained he makes per match. Both great players that any team would love to have but I'll have to go with Zaka.

Only players from two teams in the Comp can win the ANZAC day medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who just found out that Zorko is older than Zaharakis? I genuinely had no idea he was that old.

They are both Great but I think Zaharakisn consistintantly has more a impact in games than Zorko.
Wouldn't be complaining to get Zorko though.

Zaharakis, Just.

Not sure you can use Anzac Medals as proof.
Only a couple of sides have that opportunity.

Don't disagree with the rest of your post.

Back