December - Forgotten how to bet. #off-spring

Remove this Banner Ad

Sky are a deadset joke, one of the biggest meetings on the calendar on today so they give us 'premium' (read shithouse anyway) coverage of Hawkesbury and Cairns, meanwhile Honkers positioned beautifully between Healsville dogs and Manakau somethings...

Bunch of ******* flogs cocksucking dickhead moron s**t idiot no ******* clue campaigner *ers dickhead idiot *ers, die in a ******* fire you useless bunch of campaigners, no ******* idea what premium coverage is.

Sky are a deadset joke, one of the biggest meetings on the calendar on today so they give us 'premium' (read shithouse anyway) coverage of Hawkesbury and Cairns, meanwhile Honkers positioned beautifully between Healsville dogs and Manakau somethings...

Bunch of ******* flogs cocksucking dickhead moron s**t idiot no ******* clue campaigner gooses dickhead idiot gooses, die in a ******* fire you useless bunch of campaigners, no ******* idea what premium coverage is.

I approve this message.

Flintshire drinks Pura.

Nice win though, hard to do that when not really set for the race.

I am happy it got up for our staying ranks sake. as time was going on the more i was writing off that cox plate. beating flintshire albeit flintshire is enough for me.

also. hilarious tommy berry wasn't happy with the pace of a mile and half race. did u have a stopwatch m8.

Was that fitness with Flintshire or was he looking for a saucer of milk?

He had it shot to pieces on the turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werther beats Apollo's Choice and Victory Magic - no wonder we bemoan the lack of good horses in Aus... :rolleyes::$

Maurice (strong Japanese name) looks to have serious form - if there's a knock on Able Friend's fitness and maybe the way he went through the line last start, maybe he's the one??

Hopefully this turns into an epic dogfight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back