Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not understand how Dal Santo isn't a defender. Slim pickings.

Agree mate, should have been a lock for the backline this year. Will make teams more interesting though.
How about Andrew Walker? Reckon he can get back to 100+? My carlton supporting mates reckon he'll play forward, don't know if that will help his scoring.

How about Andrew Walker? Reckon he can get back to 100+? My carlton supporting mates reckon he'll play forward, don't know if that will help his scoring.

Your mates are right, will probably do what he did last season, be a bit of a swingman, won't be back to 100+ imo. In that price range the one im probably interested the most in at this stage is Newnes.

Your mates are right, will probably do what he did last season, be a bit of a swingman, won't be back to 100+ imo. In that price range the one im probably interested the most in at this stage is Newnes.

Newnes is one to watch in preseason - could get more midfield minutes, as this year was basically off a hbf.

81 SC '14 ave, could hopefully see him go 90+.

Newnes is one to watch in preseason - could get more midfield minutes, as this year was basically off a hbf.

Comfortable 90+ imo if his progression from the back half of last season continues and with the backs being particularly slim this year, anything 92+ might get you a top 6 defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevens back, Eli looks bloody bloody amazing, acres back, joey, dunstan, billings..

Hoping newnes gets more mid time but I'm very sceptical

I'll prob go with 2 of these..>
B.Smith.
Hibberd.
Hurn.
Heater.
Eski.
Hodge.
Burger-gone.
Simpson.
Houli.
and 2 mid-pricers/under valued to start with.

Brodie yes
hibberd twang
hurn I like
heater yes
eski maybe
hodge no...gets rested near finals
burgoyne no
Simpson yes
houli no

Like your thinking

Stevens back, Eli looks bloody bloody amazing, acres back, joey, dunstan, billings..

Surely Newnes is ahead of Templeton and Acres in the pecking order.

Have u seen acres and templeton play?
both kids are jets
Sir Skid your thoughts as a saints sc man

True, but Newnes would be ahead in the pecking order.

All I'm saying is keep an eye out in the NAB.

Have u seen acres and templeton play?
both kids are jets
Sir Skid your thoughts as a saints sc man

True, but Newnes would be ahead in the pecking order.

All I'm saying is keep an eye out in the NAB.

This. There's no denying they are going to be good, but Templeton I wouldn't be surprised to see spend more time in the forward line and Acres is definitely behind him in the pecking order. All I know is Newnes is a certainty for my team next year.

Comfortable 90+ imo if his progression from the back half of last season continues and with the backs being particularly slim this year, anything 92+ might get you a top 6 defender.

This. There's no denying they are going to be good, but Templeton I wouldn't be surprised to see spend more time in the forward line and Acres is definitely behind him in the pecking order. All I know is Newnes is a certainty for my team next year.

Some disclosure now required, just selected Newnes as my Saints player in BF Saints Board advocate draft.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-10/man-in-the-middle

Man in the middle

All Australian backman Brodie Smith says the addition of Kyle Cheney could help him secure a permanent spot in Adelaide’s midfield next season.

Smith, 22, was drafted by Adelaide as a midfielder with the Club’s first-round pick in 2010. But the long-kicking Crow quickly made a name for himself as one of the most damaging half-back flankers in the competition.

He placed second in the AFL for rebound 50ms and metres gained, and ranked top three at the Club for marks, effective kicks and handball receives.

This man might gain in popularity with many a 2015 SC defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back