Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Thoughts?

Personally I am distraught and hope he goes back to his slick short back and sides cut as soon as possible. If not, I fear we could fall down the 'cool hair' ladder and finish 9th, if not last.

He is Vice-captain of the club and WAS captain of the RFC cool hair crew, I think he has let the team down. Lennon, Maric and Ellis are going to have to cover for him while his hair is AWOL.

Obviously we couldn't see this happening, but in hindsight, maybe we should've traded him for someone with more chances of winning the hairlow aka. the deledio medal. Unfortunately the 2014 season formula was fixed to make sure Deledio would win (length of hair on top of head/length of hair on side of head * disposals + contested possessions * goals + score involvements/guernsey number * (round number) = X * no. of vowels in surname * dream team points for the match = how many votes you get. note: votes only count if your first name begins with 'B' and ends with 't' and your last name begins with "D' and ends in 'o')

This is the worst thing to happen since the last time he shaved his head.

He's basically just a better version of Shaun Grigg now.

Ahwell, too late now. Dud, delist. :(

Last edited:
Thoughts?

Personally I am distraught and hope he goes back to his slick short back and sides cut as soon as possible. If not, I fear we could fall down the 'cool hair' ladder and finish 9th, if not last.

He is Vice-captain of the club and WAS captain of the RFC cool hair crew, I think he has let the team down. Lennon, Maric and Ellis are going to have to cover for him while his hair is AWOL.

Obviously we couldn't see this happening, but in hindsight, maybe we should've traded him for someone with more chances of winning the hairlow aka. the deledio medal. Unfortunately the 2014 season formula was fixed to make sure Deledio would win (length of hair on top of head/length of hair on side of head * disposals + contested possessions * goals + score involvements/guernsey number * (round number) = X * no. of vowels in surname * dream team points for the match = how many votes you get. note: votes only count if your first name begins with 'B' and ends with 't' and your last name begins with "D' and ends in 'o')

Sorry to break it to you mate, Lennon shaved his too. It's ok, we can get through this

Thoughts?

I'm devestated- no hope of 3 in a row finals series now...
Bloody cafe-bar boy Griggs influencing his best mate so much!
Next Lids will be trotting around the outside of every contest, picking up cheapies and then sending floating helicopter balls towards Jack in the forward 50 as 10 big defenders crunch him whilst he waits.

Best 22 should be based on best mullets, flops and flat-tops... not abilities with the footy.

I blame Chris Judd - he is a chrome dome!

frabz-BRB-Using-IMagination-Since-No-Pics-c23376.jpg

i59bFKOyjsuEF.jpg
0522-okc-thunder-526.jpg

zv7cs1.png

brb20no20pics20goat_zpsc7237506.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wit the shaved mop, add a few clicks to his top end speed. Worthwhile investment in the clippers. It's a big thumbs up from me....:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back