Deledio shaved his hair off

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring back this!
brett+deledio_26+july.jpg

LOL! Hilarious now, but at the time that hairstyle was the benchmark.

Good call by Lids!

Less hair = more aerodynamic = more speed! :cool:

I said it many times during the olympics/etc...Athletes (especially female) claiming they've put everything into the sport, when with 5 mins and some clippers they could have dropped a fair slice of useless weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it many times during the olympics/etc...Athletes (especially female) claiming they've put everything into the sport, when with 5 mins and some clippers they could have dropped a fair slice of useless weight.
I know right... And they're running around with massive rings on every finger, gangster chains and such.. all of which must weigh at least the same as the difference between a gold and silver medal.

Fair dinkum, if you have it then grow it.

Shaving is for people like me with hair that doesnt know if its coming or going. Not blokes with hair you could do anything with.

When your looks improve when you shave your head you know the days of a good head of hair are over. Also means you better start developing your personality. In my case Id better consider a wig.

Still, I would take a bunch of nude nuts over the Richmond of the nineties who ran through the banner all flicking their hair back. Looked so bad next to the Kangaroos who were pummelling each other before they broke their banner.

I know right... And they're running around with massive rings on every finger, gangster chains and such.. all of which must weigh at least the same as the difference between a gold and silver medal.

While wearing high tech outfits designed to weigh next to nothing and reduce air resistance...

Bit of an update. Lennon is getting the barnet back, things still not looking too flash for Lids.

I continue to pray to the barnet gods every night, there is still hope.

God damn you mcuzzy. Now I've gotta find a new profile pic that's uglier than yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back