Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about Mitch Brown and Pick 10 for Carlton's Pick 6.

We could almost make a COniglio play with Pick 6.
You'd send our starting CHB (who is pretty bl00dy good) and pick 10 for the possibility of Conniglio? Pick 10 plus a fringe player considering we could likely get him a LOT cheaper next season.

Think about what other attributes all the aforementioned players have though, Greenwood doesn't provide anything remotely close to those players. He is an accumulator and run with player, thats essentially it.

My point was, a low DE doesn't mean you put an automatic strike-through through any player, otherwise those players mentioned wouldn't be considered either. Sure his DE isn't fantastic, but a big bodied, young(er) inside mid is what we have been crying out for and he provides that to a tee. There is a reason why he is being considered a contender for the Kangaroos B&F this year....

How about Mitch Brown and Pick 10 for Carlton's Pick 6.

We could almost make a COniglio play with Pick 6.

Brown is worth more than a 4 spot upgrade.

Good speed, smart with the ball, fairly tough, if he bulks up a bit he is exactly what we need. Safer bet then pickett and garlett I would say..
Spot on and looks to have a much better inside game than Pickett . His vision and handballs out of contests that release team mates is something hard to teach . Add this to his outside run and elite kicking is a very complete package . It all depends on as you said if he can bulk up !

My point was, a low DE doesn't mean you put an automatic strike-through through any player, otherwise those players mentioned wouldn't be considered either. Sure his DE isn't fantastic, but a big bodied, young(er) inside mid is what we have been crying out for and he provides that to a tee. There is a reason why he is being considered a contender for the Kangaroos B&F this year....
Completely agree its the be all and end or, from what I saw of Greenwood he was more outside than in. With 41% of his disposals being uncontested, I feel he is somewhat similar in style to Stanton and Masten in a West Coast context, of course he and both those players are important to their respective teams makeup, I just dont feel he adds much more to West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No deal. Would rather trade Brown for St Kildas pick 20
Brown is worth more than pick 20 at the trade table .
Losing a key defender in his prime who we have put so much time developing for a punt at a kid at 20 ! No thanks I'm all for trading brown but for something good !

How much is he worth, in pick terms?
His value can't be determined in pick terms as the teams with picks have different needs !
He is worth more to us than pick 20 .
If I was to trade him it would be for a midfielder that would be in our top 4 mids .
Key defender in his prime . He would be worth more than jaksch from GWS who would command a first rounder .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back