Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of all the posts you could have issue with, you chose that?
Strange comment.

I'm just not sure that likening Lucas to Cripps is particularly flattering. I'd suggest he's more a poor man's Rosa. And Rosa was pretty ordinary until quite recently.

That said, I wouldn't complain if we pick him up for free.

Strange comment.

I'm just not sure that likening Lucas to Cripps is particularly flattering. I'd suggest he's more a poor man's Rosa. And Rosa was pretty ordinary until quite recently.

That said, I wouldn't complain if we pick him up for free.

I didn't say he was like Cripps, I said he could perform a similar role to Cripps. He might be like Cripps in that he is a bit soft but I think Cripps has improved in that area and if Lucas comes to us hopefully he can do the same.

Lucas lining up primarily in the forward line? No thanks.
He might be like Cripps in that he is a bit soft but I think Cripps has improved in that area and if Lucas comes to us hopefully he can do the same.
When has Cripps ever been soft?

I didn't say he was like Cripps, I said he could perform a similar role to Cripps.
That's a weird attempt to create a distinction. You're saying he could be a similar player. In other words, he'd be like Cripps. Like I said, I'm not sure that really sells him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was impressive, the shrug and then chase down from 1:21 onwards was brilliant, and his left foot kicking is beautiful to watch.

good kicking skills on show , the daisy cutter at 2.29 and at 2.35 smart kicking to advantage of any one of 3 team-mates

Thinking we'll more than likely miss out on that makes me very, very sad.
Yep, as s**t as the tanking argument is...we might end up losing the chance to take Pickett because of the GC win.

I hope we can manage to improve our team somehow through this draft otherwise there'll be a lot of hopes pinned on Yeo to become our saviour in 2015.

Not worth starting a thread for this, so since this is the busy thread, here is round 1 of the fixtures...

Thursday
Carlton v Richmond

Saturday
Melbourne v Gold Coast
Sydney Swans v Essendon
Brisbane Lions v Collingwood
Western Bulldogs v West Coast

Sunday
St Kilda v Greater Western Sydney
Adelaide v North Melbourne
Fremantle v Port Adelaide

Monday
Hawthorn v Geelong

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-21/round-one-2015-revealed

Not worth starting a thread for this, so since this is the busy thread, here is round 1 of the fixtures...

Thursday
Carlton v Richmond

Saturday
Melbourne v Gold Coast
Sydney Swans v Essendon
Brisbane Lions v Collingwood
Western Bulldogs v West Coast

Sunday
St Kilda v Greater Western Sydney
Adelaide v North Melbourne
Fremantle v Port Adelaide

Monday
Hawthorn v Geelong

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-21/round-one-2015-revealed
We play them first every year

No mate I know he's been having issues is this why he's been delisted I always thought he was reasonable talented ?
Problem is that he's to much trouble. Look at Garlett, kid has talent but to hard to manage. IMO he sealed his fate by refusing to board a plane as an emergency.

Are there actual highlights of Nakia Cockatoo or only that one clip because I feel I am missing something. If so can someone please re-post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back