Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recommend delisting dark sharks, his services are no longer required as a supporter at this football club

Some people don't get sport at all. You're obviously one, so are the blokes liking the post.

Is it your view that anyone who "hates" on anything about our club should be jettisoned? We just want rah rah, yes men types?

Some people don't get sport at all. You're obviously one, so are the blokes liking the post.

Is it your view that anyone who "hates" on anything about our club should be jettisoned? We just want rah rah, yes men types?

Calm down big fella, was only joking. If you can't handle the banter, I'd say you are the one that "doesn't get sport at all".

I recommend delisting dark sharks, his services are no longer required as a supporter at this football club

I recommend delisting any supporter who doesn't have a brain and cannot handle criticism of a player who plays games for a living.

He is not a fireman, he did not save anybody's life, he is not a hero... he is a professional footballer on hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play games and shouldn't be immune to criticism. As a paying member of the club i would like Premiership success, not individual awards. All i care about is the team performing in a grand final. I don't need to put up with your uneducated remarks because you can't handle an opinion different to your own.

The debate over his usefulness to the team has been going on for years, so catch up. His brownlow win changes absolutely nothing.

I recommend delisting any supporter who doesn't have a brain and cannot handle criticism of a player who plays games for a living.

He is not a fireman, he did not save anybody's life, he is not a hero... he is a professional footballer on hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play games and shouldn't be immune to criticism. As a paying member of the club i would like Premiership success, not individual awards. All i care about is the team performing in a grand final. I don't need to put up with your uneducated remarks because you can't handle an opinion different to your own.

The debate over his usefulness to the team has been going on for years, so catch up. His brownlow win changes absolutely nothing.

Wow people who criticise Priddis are so persecuted... Get over it mate. The bloke has hundreds of pages dedicated to just that, criticism of every facet of his game. To say that here is no avenue to criticise him is disingenuous.

Everyone acknowledges his deficiencies, some don't acknowledge his strengths in my opinion.

Also you say he hasn't saved anyone's life, what a complete lack of knowledge of the living god that is Pridda, and what a bizarre way to start your argument, considering he WAS a lifeguard, and may possibly have saved someone's life.

;)

When I played footy there was always a bloke who reminded me of priddis; not the most naturally gifted footballer but you had no doubt that he'd be trying his guts out in the contest and on the training paddock and was the best player he could be. And you know what? That bloke was the heart and soul of the footy club, he'd motivate you to get the best out of yourself, to push yourself harder and for longer because you knew he'd be right there next to you, doing the exact same thing. Footy clubs need blokes like Pridda.

This is why he is so respected in and out of the footy club. And this is what you don't understand.

Inb4 I know nothing, I'm an idiot for not agreeing with you, I can't handle criticism, ad hominen etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was waiting for that. He started it.

I'm suggesting we trade a player that has a maximum of 2 years left at this club and might actually be worth something now.. It's relevant.

"I'll take a third round pick and a cherry ripe" started it, and was nothing more than dragging the debate from the other thread into here.

Leave it over there thanks.

Edit: That goes for everyone. Seriously, a 350 page thread isn't enough?

Last edited:
Back on topic - Melbourne have been denied a priority pick.

Though they'll still probably get pick 3 for Frawley :(

Where did you get that from?

That's a best case scenario for us, they were bound to get pick 3 for that spud, so this is the best we could have hoped for.

Back on topic - Melbourne have been denied a priority pick.

Though they'll still probably get pick 3 for Frawley :(

I'd have thought insane comp for Frawley was certain now. De facto PP, followed by wringing of hands and agreement that it's too much and we'll immediately launch a review of the compensation system blah blah ... :)

It's outlandish that Freo could offer him $3 million for five years. Are they delusional in thinking he's the missing piece in the premiership puzzle?

Lyon did the same thing at St. Kilda.

Premiership or bust.

It is looking very similar with so many of their stars aging. I really thought they had a crack this year but i guess they got a few injuries to their important players and dropped a couple of games they should have won.

Lyon did the same thing at St. Kilda.

Premiership or bust.
Once the starved heart of Fremantle retire (Pavlich, McPharlin, presumably Sandilands but not sure if zombies have hearts), the club could find itself in a situation where the coach is more desperate for a flag than his players.

Once the starved heart of Fremantle retire (Pavlich, McPharlin, presumably Sandilands but not sure if zombies have hearts), the club could find itself in a situation where the coach is more desperate for a flag than his players.

All they'll have is a midfield, and even then Crowley and Mundy arent getting any younger. Good times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back