Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris25 's phantom has Wce taking :

Langford
Menadue
Abbott
Lucas Webb

Not too bad
Lol - so far we have been predicted to take pretty much everyone bar Petracca, Brayshaw and the KPP, taking into account the various phantoms over the past couple of months.

Who knows what we'll end up with!

Live draft chat on AFL website at 11 if you lads have any questions for Cal

Is Matt Priddis now referred to as climate change?
Caused a global warming level meltdown in parts when he won the brownlow

Cal thinks we might overlook Cockatoo for a more proven player

He didn't say but I would guess a good chance. Collingwood seem to be leaning more towards Langford while GWS seem to be more linked with Pickett at 4 then with Ahern and Goddard. At least thats what the media are saying. He also said Duggan is likely going at 8 to Gold Coast.

My guess based on latest info...

1. Petracca
2. Brayshaw
3. McCartin
4. Pickett
5. Langford
6. Ahern
7. Goddard/Wright
8. Duggan
9. Moore
10. Goddard/Wright/Laverde/DeGoey
11. ?
ahern no way to be 6. he will go after our pick he could slide quite a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha unlikely I think he prooved enough on grand final day. but we have done massive amount of work on him and his family.

Would have done similar amounts of work on quite a few others. That in itself doesn't mean any more than we are interrested

Blaine boekhorst could go top 30 according to afl website. Was it swaannies who didn't rate him? He has a nice highlight package, good pace.

Still I could see his game coming undone at the higher level with leas space to work with.

Yeah, his WAFL highlights on the AFL site are delectable. As you said, hard to tell if his game will translate. Wouldn't go top 30 on him, but 50+ to rookie he'd be worth a gamble.

If Laverde slides to our pick (highly unlikely) that would be unreal. De Goey might slide but if neither makes it to us then Cockatoo would be my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back