List Mgmt. Departing; (Keep all Higgins, Jones and Tutt talk in here).

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing ya, and excuse me for intruding, I don't know much about Higgins and was after some objective thoughts. Realistically Levi had 1 good season, has always been able to find the ball, but his disposal has always been questionable. I don't see Higgins arrival as related at all. Levi only got a shot in 2014 due to injuries, and there are kids yet to debut that will go past him in 2015. Now onto mr Higgins, I haven't seen much of him at all, his highlights do look v good, my mum is a dogs fan and rates him highly. If fit and motivated how good is he? Can't see him getting tagged in norths midfield, could he quite possibly get off the chain and do some real damage, or is he likely to be borderline and struggle for fitness?
Just wait till he turns the ball over. He is always referred to as silky skilled and at times he is. But he will let you down by hand and foot often. I'm also not sure of his willingness to chase and put on pressure. His first year may see a different Higgins come to play, change of scenery, in a better team and so on, but leopards don't change their spots, they just get bigger or smaller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back