Opinion Depressed how will you pass your time now!!! Till 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I need a NBA and NFL team. Never really watched the sports but feel like finally getting into them both.

Sacremento Kings and Baltimore Ravens?

Seattle Seahawks. Although we are the current Superbowl champions so one could see it as jumping on the bandwagon. They played this video before the Superbowl.

I need a NBA and NFL team. Never really watched the sports but feel like finally getting into them both.

Cincinnati Bengals.

I still do the Ickey Shuffle when we score a touch down.

ickey.jpg

You don't want the Ravens - Toxic culture and they'll still honour you as a club legend despite serious run ins with the law (particularly violent crimes).

Save that for the mob down the road ;)

I already played a game of backyard cricket yesterday.

One day international between England and Australia. Most of you will be glad to know that Australia won convincingly, but mainly because Australia (my 6 year old son) started crying when I hit 3 sixes in a row, so I had to ease off.

Cancelled GF flights this morning :(, so looking for a Margaret River/Busselton/Dunsborough getaway in the next few weeks.

Put my name down for Scorchers membership. Will take the boy along to a couple of shield games this year. Play on the grassed area for a session or 2. Will get along to some Wildcats games also. Giving Glory a miss until they become a club worth following again. Awful culture there (Not trying to start an argument on this thread - have enough on the soccer board).

Been crook for a few weeks and the garden is a disaster, so need to get that back in order.

Renovations on the house about to begin in earnest too, so should be pretty busy.

A team who will always exist without me isn't my life. I'll do the things I did in the winter with a few more trips to the beach and less layers on and no matches to schedule weekend's around.

Lyon will always try and bring in a new mantra, but Freo's once and future one is: "there's always next year."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A team who will always exist without me isn't my life. I'll do the things I did in the winter with a few more trips to the beach and less layers on and no matches to schedule weekend's around.

Lyon will always try and bring in a new mantra, but Freo's once and future one is: "there's always next year."

When we die, which we will all do, the world will continue pretty much the same without us. But in the meantime, we can be passionate and involved with those things.

When we die, which we will all do, the world will continue pretty much the same without us. But in the meantime, we can be passionate and involved with those things.
Of course. But when my favourite band ends up hating one another, I like to think most people are multi-faceted enough to not worry how their life is without one element, no matter how passionately involved you are. To define your life by any interest is empty

Of course. But when my favourite band ends up hating one another, I like to think most people are multi-faceted enough to not worry how their life is without one element, no matter how passionately involved you are. To define your life by any interest is empty

We all belong to Big Footy and nominate Fremantle as our side. There are obviously different levels of interest and passionate, but one imagines that most of us, to get to this stage where we create a name and post about FFC and allow ourselves to be linked to the club in that way, that we are investing some emotional energy.

I got up at went out in a big storm at 4 o clock last Monday to line up for tickets despite being sick for almost a month. I went along as part of a group of 8 people that all mean a lot to me. Last year, on GF day to take part in the march from Federation Square to the MCG was a great feeling and a moment that is not to be dismissed lightly. I was part of a group of over 50 friends and family that travelled last year for the GF.

My life is not defined by being part of the Fremantle Football community, but it is richer for it and should not be dismissed glibly.

I already played a game of backyard cricket yesterday.

One day international between England and Australia. Most of you will be glad to know that Australia won convincingly, but mainly because Australia (my 6 year old son) started crying when I hit 3 sixes in a row, so I had to ease off.

Cancelled GF flights this morning :(, so looking for a Margaret River/Busselton/Dunsborough getaway in the next few weeks.

Put my name down for Scorchers membership. Will take the boy along to a couple of shield games this year. Play on the grassed area for a session or 2. Will get along to some Wildcats games also. Giving Glory a miss until they become a club worth following again. Awful culture there (Not trying to start an argument on this thread - have enough on the soccer board).

Been crook for a few weeks and the garden is a disaster, so need to get that back in order.

Renovations on the house about to begin in earnest too, so should be pretty busy.
He he. There's nothing better than beating up on your kids in the backyard.

Thing is, I'll probably have to go into witness protection when they hit their late teens.

Well I'll be looking at the VFL and TAC Cup Grand Finals on Sunday but then after that

Following Manchester United's recovery in the EPL, Melbourne Victory to put Melbourne City back in their box, also Dandenong Rangers and Melbourne Boomers in WNBL (Member of both teams). I also have a series ticket to the Asian Cup in January too so sport never stops

As mentioned elsewhere if you enjoy years of pain an anguish at underachieving then the Buffalo Bills might be a good fit.

San Diego has many similarities to Freo and Perth in general (climate, port towns, similar size and town planning) and the Chargers have just knocked off the Seahawks, to signify the end of their Defensive dominance.

Cricket (assuming my knees and ankles don't snap) and I should probably do some work as well, that might be a good idea.

Well I'll be looking at the VFL and TAC Cup Grand Finals on Sunday but then after that

Following Manchester United's recovery in the EPL, Melbourne Victory to put Melbourne City back in their box, also Dandenong Rangers and Melbourne Boomers in WNBL (Member of both teams). I also have a series ticket to the Asian Cup in January too so sport never stops

Will you be getting behind Melbourne United this year? On paper, I see them as the only real threat to the Wildcats...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back