Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys would someone be able to make me one of these? I love the look of the Lenny Hayes one but was hoping if someone could please use the Luke Parker pic below to make a similar design? If possible could I please have it on iPhone 5
Looks like stormy2 or lmach made it. They could possibly do it, but it's up to them ultimately.

Hey guys would someone be able to make me one of these? I love the look of the Lenny Hayes one but was hoping if someone could please use the Luke Parker pic below to make a similar design? If possible could I please have it on iPhone 5
You want a GWS one?

Edit: sorry, the thumbnail looked like a GWS Guernsey

The picture you suggest I use is fairly small and pixelated. It won't look that great.

I can use a larger image such as

349009.jpg

289309.jpg

Or have a browse through here and choose one

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Luke+Parker/browse

Sorry to be a pest but how close are you to finishing mate?
Remind me again tomorrow!

I'll definitely do that for you then.

All I've done so far is trace that Parker image, which is actually the hardest part. It's pretty easy from here-on

Remind me again tomorrow!

I'll definitely do that for you then.

All I've done so far is trace that Parker image, which is actually the hardest part. It's pretty easy from here-on
Almost done? I would hopefully like it today seeing that Parker has just resigned until 2021 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please make a Jamie Elliott Wallpaper for the Note 4? With a collingwood logo in the background if possible, like nstock98's ones. I'd appreciate it so much if someone could make that for me.

Hey guys, could someone please try and make a wallpaper exactly like Dane Swan's but instead have the Sydney Swans and Buddy Franklin? That would be amazing :)
137858_3fa8fcce6180974ea4dd2ffcee41c9c6.jpg
tumblr_n7wszeGmfZ1qkc9jco3_1280.png

Can someone do the Western Bulldogs premiership jumper and clash one for iPhone wallpaper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back