Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what are peeps' plans tonight?
I'm only on from about 5-9 tonight.

Things I'm up for are:

Rocking the Roc strike playlist with my (now L31) hunter to get up to 25 strikes for my Bad Juju bounty - I'm also happy to run the nightfall with anyone who hasn't done it with my hunter as it counts for 3 strikes on the bounty.

Dailies with my characters that haven't done it.

vog hard mode from the Templar (have the checkpoint on my hunter)

Trying to solo the first part of Crota's End with all three characters.

If anyone is up for helping my Titan through the nightfall I'd be grateful - should be L28 in short order.

Working on nightfall fusion rifle kills with my Warlock for the Pocket Infinity bounty - happy to help anyone who hasn't done the nightfall while doing this.

The Awakening bounty from Eris.

Levelling Titan to Vanguard L2.

If anyone is up for any of the above let me know.

I'd be happy with some VoG action

I also wouldn't mind trying the new raid for the first time too now that I'm 30

I could be 31 if I can get about 30 shards - hence VoG needs

Also keen for some VoG action. Need them shards badly. Hirdy & Reidy also expressed interest last night in running the vault so they may be keen. I'm sure Spud might be feeling generous & let us carry him through aswell

Edit: would also be happy to run some strikes & obviously daily with you Rich
What time will everyone be available? 6.30-7pm Melbourne time would be awesome if everyone is about. Hopefully we can complete it before Xur rocks up at the Tower at 8.

If hirdylloydy1 manureid and Spudregus_87 are around that's a raid team ready to go.

This solo run through the first section of Crota's End looks impressive. I'm definitely going to give it a whirl and see if it's as easy as this guy makes it look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back